+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Please brother can you please tell me when did you got DM?after how long you get ppr and pre arival? It's mean I will get. soon inshallah. Once again congulation raza. Taqi4
Bhai jaan, after one week of remed we got DM. Keep in mind we never got pre arrival letter separately before Remed/DM. After 1 week of DM they have sent the Pre-arrival and PPR together.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
MP is in the loop, but what they really can do besides getting some updates a little faster than us? As for documents I have what they required. Hi think it was sufficient I guess otherwise they would have asked for ADR

I’m trying find different avenues as you said to push them
well, keep asking Mp, its not about what they can do, its about an email going out of mp office, its like a wake up call to the concerning body.

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone?
I need your help, I was checkin up the ECS but that’s how changed “Application Received” to “in process” but if you all any know bout “in-process” on yesterday?

Nelson 1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone?
I need your help, I was checkin up the ECS but that’s how changed “Application Received” to “in process” but if you all any know bout “in-process” on yesterday?
Have you got an additional line on Ecas that states 'we have started processing the PA application?

SarahKhan26

Mar 7, 2021
I got PPR today Alhumdulliah July 29th 2019 application recieved October 25th 2019 AOR1 Medical October 29 2019 Biometrics November 19th 2019 AOR 2 March 3rd 2020 ADR December 10th 2020 submitted January 18th 2021 Remedical Request February 26th Pre Arrival Feb 27th Remedical March 4th passed March 10th DM March 11th PPR March 19th

Last edited:

ZuhairRubab

Mar 1, 2021
MP is in the loop, but what they really can do besides getting some updates a little faster than us? As for documents I have what they required. Hi think it was sufficient I guess otherwise they would have asked for ADR

I’m trying find different avenues as you said to push them
In the same position as you. I'm a Sept.2019 applicant with only pre-arrival and request for police certificate, travel history, and Schedule A background check.

Heard nothing for 2 months and already sent 3 inquiries. Hopefully something soon

Reactions: Social_Distancing

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
March 3rd, 2020 applicant with only AOR1 in hand. No other updates whatsoever from IRCC. When I call them, they say background check is in progress. MP followed-up and it is saying "file received in Mississauga on March 3rd, 2020" while IRCC said that file is in Nova Scotia. We sent the file to Nova Scotia as well because it was outland spousal sponsorship. Don't know what to do

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
March 3rd, 2020 applicant with only AOR1 in hand. No other updates whatsoever from IRCC. When I call them, they say background check is in progress. MP followed-up and it is saying "file received in Mississauga on March 3rd, 2020" while IRCC said that file is in Nova Scotia. We sent the file to Nova Scotia as well because it was outland spousal sponsorship. Don't know what to do
Is there any big age difference or any ither point which you think taking longer. Your file should be in London by now, but there must be something going on. Have your MP to keep getting an updates from IRCC.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Is there any big age difference or any ither point which you think taking longer. Your file should be in London by now, but there must be something going on. Have your MP to keep getting an updates from IRCC.
Nothing just 1 year age difference. No idea what could take so long

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Nothing just 1 year age difference. No idea what could take so long
Hey Omar, don't worry it is not related to your age difference or something else. A year ago someone whose file forwarded to CPC-Mississauga would have considered himself/herself lucky, but now this VO has turned into a curse due to lockdowns in Peel Region.

Many Sponsorship applications (spousal/Parents) are stuck at CPC-Missisuaga since Feb/March 2020. We protested last to last week but still no progress on that.

Check this out

Last edited:
Reactions: pc8922 and armoured