+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Myra obaid

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
F.Ayub, ranaumber, and everyone else....
If you haven't recieved pre-arrival, don't you worry. you will get it with PPR, all together.
Alhamdullilah. we recieved 7 pages long Pre-arrivals, PPR all together today. Thank you for all your prayers. Trust me on this, I feel all your pain as we have been through it. We will be happy to support you with your queries if required.
Ur timeline ?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
If you haven't recieved pre-arrival, don't you worry. you will get it with PPR, all together.
Alhamdullilah. we recieved 7 pages long Pre-arrivals, PPR all together today. Thank you for all your prayers. Trust me on this, I feel all your pain as we have been through it. We will be happy to support you with your queries if required.
Hi

Didn't they request you remedical, would you like to share timeline please.

Thanks

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Mashallah bohot Mubarak ho Bhai. I am so happy for you bhai. Your medical was expire?please share God bless all of us with this great news inshallah

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Please brother can you please tell me when did you got DM?after how long you get ppr and pre arival? It's mean I will get. soon inshallah. Once again congulation raza. Taqi4

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Ma Sha Allah , so many people have received their Passport requests, i couldnt even keep the track! Congratulations you guys, May Allah keep you guys safe and happy in sha Allah, for rest of us, keep it together, speak to your spouses, and pray hard, it ll happen soon in sha Allah :)

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Sep. 2019 applicant- no news/updates
have you enquired from them? whats taking so long? i am so sorry to see that.
I was just at the other thread , and i feel straight up discrimination, other nations are getting their copr in literally an year, and regardless of where we live and what passport we are, we are suffering! i hope Allah makes it easy for you. Ameen

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
have you enquired from them? whats taking so long? i am so sorry to see that.
I was just at the other thread , and i feel straight up discrimination, other nations are getting their copr in literally an year, and regardless of where we live and what passport we are, we are suffering! i hope Allah makes it easy for you. Ameen
Yes I did. Apparently I’m at the eligibility stage.
Will do another inquiry soon

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
involve your mp, send any more details you have before they even ask, it ll atleast give them a nudge that someone is waiting.
MP is in the loop, but what they really can do besides getting some updates a little faster than us? As for documents I have what they required. Hi think it was sufficient I guess otherwise they would have asked for ADR

I’m trying find different avenues as you said to push them

Reactions: pc8922