+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
No Letter, direct scheduled (given 10 days notice), and then they cancelled 4 days later citing Covid-19. Could be they were not aware of Covid yet ?
lol
So pathetic, but on the bright side- they are actively working on your case. Direct schedule , you are being treated as VIP
... and we all know Covid story

Reactions: Mujahid10

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Yes, they would like the honor to meet wife of Phalos, even they forgot about Covid for 4 days.
Lol no doubts

Btw, if I’m not mistaken at one point they did announce stating they are improving their technology and to speed up the process interviews are going to be held virtually though?

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
FedeX give you a tracking number, and i got an email form fedex
I think you might have a little confusion there. You don't mail your app to LVO. You mail it to CPC - Sydney (spousal outland), and once they have done the initial processing, they then send it to London VO (or other VO depending on PA country) for further processing.

But that is the process for Spousal Outland applicants under Family Class. Which stream did you apply under?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I think you might have a little confusion there. You don't mail your app to LVO. You mail it to CPC - Sydney (spousal outland), and once they have done the initial processing, they then send it to London VO (or other VO depending on PA country) for further processing.

But that is the process for Spousal Outland applicants under Family Class. Which stream did you apply under?
Thats what i was asking, but when my family received DM letter in canada, it was mentioned in the DM letter that london visa office is responsible for your overseas family members please send these D-Y-Z forms alongside PCC marriage certi and passport bio page to london visa office for further processing

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thats what i was asking, but when my family received DM letter in canada, it was mentioned in the DM letter that london visa office is responsible for your overseas family members please send these D-Y-Z forms alongside PCC marriage certi and passport bio page to london visa office for further processing
Each visa office can request addl information directly.