+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I'd just warn that the timeframes mentioned in the letter you quoted (most helpful) are almost certainly not being met during covid.

The process stuff likely still mostly true but not the timeframes.
I agree. This can be a ballpark figure to which people can add x number of weeks/months due to COVID-19 to get some idea. Hopefully process, doesn't vary too much in order (file location might).

Reactions: armoured

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Congratulations Brother. Please can you share your experience with us. I mean your timeline? How long it will take PPr after DM please share your experience thank you brother. Once again congulation.
hEY bRO, Got any update at your end, have you recieved PPr??

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
hEY bRO, Got any update at your end, have you recieved PPr??
Salam brothers I haven't receive yet ppr. What about you? Brother but my medical was expire last December. But my online status it's shows decision made. Its mean next step will be ppr? How long it will take ppr after DM? Thank you all the best for every one. Every single day is stressful. God make ezy for us..

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
How long does it usually take for the application to go from "Application Received" to "In Process" at the PA's VO?

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,
We received a 7 pages long Request Letter which seems to be a PPR.
FoR those who have received a PPR can you tell me that what do they mean by accompanying family member? Im asking because Im in Pakistan and now we have received a ppr my husband and I are planning to head back to Canada together. I am a Canadian citizen (passport holder) so do I provide my info too in Appendix A section?

Mar 14, 2021
Hi all,
FoR those who have received a PPR can you tell me that what do they mean by accompanying family member? Im asking because Im in Pakistan and now we have received a ppr my husband and I are planning to head back to Canada together. I am a Canadian citizen (passport holder) so do I provide my info too in Appendix A section?
Whats your timeline? And congratulations

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hi all,
Please share your timeline, when you got DM on your ecas?

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please share your timeline, when you got DM on your ecas?
September 2019 Applicant
Medical expired in Dec 2020 but they extended it and didn’t ask for remedical.
ADR submitted in November 2020
...And no ecas hasn’t been updated yet, it still says in process.