+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Background check in progress since 1 year. What are they checking for so long?
I checked your previous messages and your immigration consultant sent your application to the wrong address. As per your messages, If your spouse is an outland applicant, it should have been received at sydney, and not mississauga. I don't know if case processing centres rectify this mistake or not. But this could be one reason you haven't moved from AOR1. March 2020 applicants have moved on to medical>biometrics> LVO. Call your consultant and give them an earful.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I checked your previous messages and your immigration consultant sent your application to the wrong address. As per your messages, If your spouse is an outland applicant, it should have been received at sydney, and not mississauga. I don't know if case processing centres rectify this mistake or not. But this could be one reason you haven't moved from AOR1. March 2020 applicants have moved on to medical>biometrics> LVO. Call your consultant and give them an earful.
Didn't he say the file got moved to Mississauga not sent there?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I called IRCC they said that they are doing work-sharing between Sydney, Nova Scotia and Mississauga. so thats the reason it was showing Mississauga. I hope its correct what they said

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I called IRCC they said that they are doing work-sharing between Sydney, Nova Scotia and Mississauga. so thats the reason it was showing Mississauga. I hope its correct what they said
I think what @spousalCase416 is trying to say - correctly as well - that you need to call your consultant and ask where did they send your application package? If they sent it to the incorrect address, CPC-Mississauga, then you have a big problem and sorry to say - might be better off starting again.

If IRCC received it at CPC - Sydney and moved it to Mississauga, please check again with the consultant whether they marked your application as Outland or not on the checklist form because you are the ONLY Pakistani applicant who has moved to CPC-M as far as I am aware.

Thirdly, have you ordered GCMS Notes? You have cribbed quite a lot on the forums - would be better to be a little more practical and order notes every month or other month to help check the status of your application.

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
Didn't he say the file got moved to Mississauga not sent there?
One of his older messages state it was sent to CPC-mississauga to begin with. That’s why I’m assuming Omar’s consultant made a mistake. Also, you’re right that he is the only outland application that has mississauga involved in his process, when that shouldn’t be the case at all.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
I would be very excited once all this DM to PPR and then to landing process completes in all of our case. Keep posted. I am expecting next month our spouses would join us in Canada. Insh'Allah.
Inshallah brother God knows its hardtime for everyone. You got DM brother? Did you received Pre arival? Please share your experience thank you

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I think what @spousalCase416 is trying to say - correctly as well - that you need to call your consultant and ask where did they send your application package? If they sent it to the incorrect address, CPC-Mississauga, then you have a big problem and sorry to say - might be better off starting again.

If IRCC received it at CPC - Sydney and moved it to Mississauga, please check again with the consultant whether they marked your application as Outland or not on the checklist form because you are the ONLY Pakistani applicant who has moved to CPC-M as far as I am aware.

Thirdly, have you ordered GCMS Notes? You have cribbed quite a lot on the forums - would be better to be a little more practical and order notes every month or other month to help check the status of your application.
Yes IRCC told me that it was received in Nova Scotia, Sydney..but the MP notes say file was received in Mississauga CPC. But my consultant said he sent to Nova Scotia, Sydney.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Nov 4, 2019 applicant. Got the landing process completed inland AlhamduLillah while spouse was visiting on a TRV. PPR received end Feb- DM 10 days prior. Remedics was asked mid Jan. All the best to everyone else waiting.
Hey. Am also on a TRV. Your situation looks like mine, how did they process your application within canada then? Did you have to leave candadian border for soft landing? Or they did landing process in an IRCC office in canada?

bobosee

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Nov 4, 2019 applicant. Got the landing process completed inland AlhamduLillah while spouse was visiting on a TRV. PPR received end Feb- DM 10 days prior. Remedics was asked mid Jan. All the best to everyone else waiting.
How were you able to get a TRV? was the process easy for you?

Reactions: legend_2020

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Did you check on IRCC online tools there thy update ADR?
no nothing up there, you talking about ECAS tool correct !

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
F. Ayub, I didnt recieve pre arrival but got the DM. I seen a few people in whatsapp group who didnt recieve pre-arrival but got DM. I believe they just forgot to send pre-arrival because different teams work on different sections lol.

So, I am not worried, I look forward to the PPR soon. don't worry

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
F. Ayub, I didnt recieve pre arrival but got the DM. I seen a few people in whatsapp group who didnt recieve pre-arrival but got DM. I believe they just forgot to send pre-arrival because different teams work on different sections lol.

Raza bhai I got DM last week.when I was checked online status It's mean next step will be ppr?. Your medical was expire?

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019

What’s your timeline, and when did DM first Appear on your ECAS page.
Thanks