+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Rana Sahab yakeen krein dil khushs huwa ye sun k... how long did it take aftr remedicl??
Thank you so much brother, May Almighty Allah ease all for you as well. I got the Remedical request yesterday and booked appointment today for March 17th. After that In Sha Allah, will get the DM and PPR.

Again thanks to all for enduring my desperate comments. You all always gave me hope which helped me a lot.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Congratulations. What comes after pre arrival and how long do you have to wait after pre arrival?
Now still 2 steps are remaining, first one is DM (Decision Made) and second one is PPR (Passport Request). But nobody can give you the exact time, however I hope that these 2 steps might take 30 days.

Mariam Qasim

Jun 7, 2020
Any December 2019 Applicants?
We submitted ADR Dec 27th, review started Feb 1st. Since then, nothing. Emailed LVO twice, same response tht file is in queue for migration officer. Feeling so hopeless..
I'm so happy for everyone who is receiving PreArrivals, Remedical and PPR but feeling more and more desperate about lack of response on my file.

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
We submitted ADR Dec 27th, review started Feb 1st. Since then, nothing. Emailed LVO twice, same response tht file is in queue for migration officer. Feeling so hopeless..
I'm so happy for everyone who is receiving PreArrivals, Remedical and PPR but feeling more and more desperate about lack of response on my file.
Im in the same boat... submitted adr on 31 dec 2020 still showing as uploaded no review started....im dec 19 and got same response in que for review by migration officer, before adr and after adr response is same from 3 months

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Applied 2 times visit got rejection and now applied for the 3rd time gcms notes.....1 year passed husband cant come due to hotel quarantine now.