+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Jamal Rizvi

Mar 2, 2021
Case# Jan 2020
My biometrics and medical had been done on Feb 2020 for spouse immigration, and I heard last time from IRCC that MEDICAL HAS BEEN RECEIVED and we have forwarded your case to the London office for the visa process. From March 2020 till now Feb 2021, IRCC still did not respond yet. :(

Last edited:

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
In how many days LVO responding to web enquiry now a days?is that office is closed due to lock down ?not seen any update till now.

ZuhairRubab

Mar 1, 2021
Can someone help me understand the acronyms being mentioned in this forum. Some of them I know of such as ADR but what do AoR, AoR2, DM, etc. Mean? Thanks!

Btw anyone else a Sept.2019 applicant?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Can someone help me understand the acronyms being mentioned in this forum. Some of them I know of such as ADR but what do AoR, AoR2, DM, etc. Mean? Thanks!

Btw anyone else a Sept.2019 applicant?

September 2019 AP.

Acknowledgment Receipt 1 - means sponsor approval

Acknowledgment Receipt 2 - LVO acknowledging receipt of your file

DM- Decision Made

There are a few more here as well
We are all in the same boat

• Love
Reactions: Freewayz840

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
So I got my gc notes and it says my primary office is Shanghai and my secondary office is LVO yet in the letters it says that we’re at LVO plus it says he’s passed everything so far and waiting on the offices to share info like is that a good sign I’m confused

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
So I got my gc notes and it says my primary office is Shanghai and my secondary office is LVO yet in the letters it says that we’re at LVO plus it says he’s passed everything so far and waiting on the offices to share info like is that a good sign I’m confused
which month applicant are you??

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Count your blessings. Maybe LVO will give the final Pre-Arrival...... how long did the GC notes take?

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Passing everything is a good sign
In addition to that, now days it appears most cases are processed in two different offices/countries
So consider it normal

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
They received it February 17 2020
AOR1 March 2020
S/A approved August 2020
Biomatics & passed Sept 2020
Medical sept 2020
Medical passed oct 1 2020
File transfer LVO letter January 2021
I also have my MP involved for personal reasons.
How can I order Gcms notes?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Can you please tell me when did you order GC Note and when you receive the response???

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
How can I order Gcms notes?
Can you please tell me when did you order GC Note and when you receive the response???
GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Pay a $5 fee
Full out Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

Act: Privacy Act / Access to Information Act - select this for GCMS notes for PA residing outside of Canada.

Language of records: English
Type of Records: Case Files
Requesting information for:
Surname (Family Name):
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD):
Client ID Number (####-####):
Type of Documents: Notes in Electronic File
File Type: Immigration file: permanent residence ( You can also request for Sponsorship File, if SA is delayed )
File Number: