+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ZuhairRubab

Mar 1, 2021
Hey everyone, I know this is a thread started by TooCareless1 for his/her inquiries. But I was hoping to get some help with my application as well. Below is the information :

IRCC has a vague explanation of why and how applications are being delayed. My situation is as follows and I was hoping to get some help and insight of where my application status may stand at this point. Information is as follows:

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Nov.22.2019 : Email from IRCC that application has been recieved

- Jan.02.2020 : Biometrics Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Medical Request

- Jan.03.2020 : Additional Info Required (Submitted same day)

- Jan.06.2020 : Enrolled Biometrics

- Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.15.2020 : Passed Medical Results

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Mar.05.2020 : AOR recieved via portal and email

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for immigration officer.

- Jan.30.2021 : Pre-Arrival letter

- Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following
updated documents. We request that the below items be received in our office :
- Schedule A
- Police Certificate (asked for a new one)
- Travel History form

Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

Feb.14.2021 : Uploaded all documents requested via IRCC Portal

Current Portal Screenshot :

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the overall summary and timeline of my spouse's application. I am pretty sure I have gotten 1 or 2 ghost updates but I don't know what that means. It's a lengthy post but if I could get any help from anyone with past experience or current information about processing, it will really help me out. Thank you.

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
Hey everyone, I know this is a thread started by TooCareless1 for his/her inquiries. But I was hoping to get some help with my application as well. Below is the information :

IRCC has a vague explanation of why and how applications are being delayed. My situation is as follows and I was hoping to get some help and insight of where my application status may stand at this point. Information is as follows:

- Sep.19.2019 : Paid Sponsorship fees + Biometrics & Sent complete application to IRCC

- Jan.06.2020 : Email recieved "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

- Jan.31.2020 : Email recieved, file transfered to London for further processing

- Sep.23.2020 : Status bar reached 100% : "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process."

No response after that, I have sent emails, Web forms, etc. But only response I received was that the file is waiting in queue for immigration officer.

- Feb.11.2021 : Request Letter : "The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following
- Schedule A
- Travel History form

Additionally, portal used to show "Medical test Passed" with the date but now it say, you do not need a medical test.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is the overall summary and timeline of my spouse's application. I am pretty sure I have gotten 1 or 2 ghost updates but I don't know what that means. It's a lengthy post but if I could get any help from anyone with past experience or current information about processing, it will really help me out. Thank you.
we all are in same boat... don't know what will happen next... its just a wait game... we have to wait and wait and wait... and have patience and then again wait...

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020

- Schedule A
- Travel History form

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision

Sounds like you're at the last stretch. Pre arrival is the biggest hurdle and you managed to cross that. Those new documents they requested were just to make sure the situation of your spouse hasn't changed since you applied. They will do a background and criminality check now. You should receive DM soon.

ZuhairRubab

Mar 1, 2021
Sounds like you're at the last stretch. Pre arrival is the biggest hurdle and you managed to cross that. Those new documents they requested were just to make sure the situation of your spouse hasn't changed since you applied. They will do a background and criminality check now. You should receive DM soon.
I really hope so. Everyone who applied is struggling for a basic right of being with their significant other. May Allah make it easy for everyone.

Umbii09

Oct 30, 2020
My sister-in-law received a medical request today, she is 19th, sep, 2019 applicant. She submitted her ADR on 3rd dec, 2020..... my fingers are crossed, hopefully they will work on our files now, i am still waiting for an ADR for my case. I so wish they directly send me ppr mail

Reactions: Sweet tooba

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Guys!

I am submitting true copy of nikkah nama , nadra certificate (photocopy of notarized). photocopy of urdu copy.
How can i ensure the translator is certified, would there be golden sticker stamp on it? If the translator is certified, i don't need to submit affadavit.

I don't have affadavit of the person who did the translsation . does it required?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Sometimes I just feel that why did I even marry outside Canada..and it seems there is no end to this torture by IRCC. Then i see UK, Australia etc. who are processing spousal applications within 5-6 months. I dont know who to talk to, and who to follow-up with. Just stuck alone with no help.

Reactions: Arsh1973

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Sometimes I just feel that why did I even marry outside Canada..and it seems there is no end to this torture by IRCC. Then i see UK, Australia etc. who are processing spousal applications within 5-6 months. I dont know who to talk to, and who to follow-up with. Just stuck alone with no help.
Sometimes???
U feel it all the time man
I've seen ur post often.
all the time whining about getting married outside Canada

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Sorry
Just wondering
how could someone regret of falling in love with someone living in another country
that too
just cause of this process
which is temporary tbh