SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hello guys,

I am PA from Pakistan,

• Application Date Received: February 24, 2020
  • Processing started: March 9, 2020
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 24, 2020
  • Review of medical results - October 6, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

No update after that. then my wife called local MP office and they took over on our file, we are expecting a baby in April. so my wife sent doctor's note to MP office and they contacted IRCC, after there calling IRCC we got a call from MP office and they told us YOUR FILE IS TRANSFERED TO SHANGHAI VO for fast processing.
and i saw through online service (not through GCkey), its changed to Application Received, but nothing in online login account
Today i called Client support and agent said its been transferred a week ago from Canada to SHANGHAI VO for further process.

mine eligibility and background check remaining i think.

is that true they are processing fast?
can somebody tell me how much time it will take roughly and we are expecting a baby, is this not the proof of genuine relationship, i mean in eligibility still they would need proof or what. please guide me.
you should try for trv now on the base of covid19 and new baby arrival..otherwise wait for ppr till june 2022..its my personal assessment

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
HI guys i am about to complete my application , waiting for police certificate. However, CRA tax file for the year 2020 have just opened. what should i do submit application with other proofs and notice of assessment for the year 2019 or wait 2 more weeks to get notice of assessment done from CRA.

Freewayz840

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
HI guys i am about to complete my application , waiting for police certificate. However, CRA tax file for the year 2020 have just opened. what should i do submit application with other proofs and notice of assessment for the year 2019 or wait 2 more weeks to get notice of assessment done from CRA.
Yes. I am think so you need get a Notice of Assessment (NOA)

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
I don't think you'll get a notice of assessment that quickly, will you? Mine tend to take a month or more. I would apply with 2019 and if they ask for 2020 then provide it. No point in delaying the submission by a month or more, especially when the process is already taking as long as it is.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
I don't think you'll get a notice of assessment that quickly, will you? Mine tend to take a month or more. I would apply with 2019 and if they ask for 2020 then provide it. No point in delaying the submission by a month or more, especially when the process is already taking as long as it is.
Usually i got in 2 weeks

Impatiently_Waiting

Oct 28, 2020
Do we also need to get employment letter from my employee or pay stub current and past year should be good enough
Do i also need to submit bank statement
I did not get a bank statement. I did get an employment letter. I just asked my HR department and they gave it to me the next day.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Do we also need to get employment letter from my employee or pay stub current and past year should be good enough
Do i also need to submit bank statement
I would suggest just following the Checklist to the T. As simple as that. They asked for latest NOA - give them that, they ask for employment letter to prove you're employed, give them that, PR Card / Passport copy. That's it.
If you want to go above and beyond, give them recent 3 most pay slips. Other than that, over-efficiency won't help you much in the process.

Reactions: rrss13 and 0013

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
A question: can the "Application received" or "In process" status be considered AOR2? or we will always get sent the actual AOR2 letter?

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
I would suggest just following the Checklist to the T. As simple as that. They asked for latest NOA - give them that, they ask for employment letter to prove you're employed, give them that, PR Card / Passport copy. That's it.
If you want to go above and beyond, give them recent 3 most pay slips. Other than that, over-efficiency won't help you much in the process.
Thanks

Amber2019

Oct 22, 2020
Karachi
A.o.A, has anyone traveled recently from Pakistan to Canada and stayed in hotel for 3 days? I need some guidance about hotel booking procedure. Thanks