+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Genghiskhan123

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Guyz I am June 2020 Applicant.

BIL done . SA. AOR1 Jan 9 2021.

Jan 21. File transferred to LVO.

Medical done on Feb 9 .

Online showing medical received. when it will be approved?

Shabi1122

Feb 22, 2021
Hello guys,

I am PA from Pakistan,

• Application Date Received: February 24, 2020
  • Processing started: March 9, 2020
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 24, 2020
  • Review of medical results - October 6, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

No update after that. then my wife called local MP office and they took over on our file, we are expecting a baby in April. so my wife sent doctor's note to MP office and they contacted IRCC, after there calling IRCC we got a call from MP office and they told us YOUR FILE IS TRANSFERED TO SHANGHAI VO for fast processing.
and i saw through online service (not through GCkey), its changed to Application Received, but nothing in online login account
Today i called Client support and agent said its been transferred a week ago from Canada to SHANGHAI VO for further process.

mine eligibility and background check remaining i think.

is that true they are processing fast?
can somebody tell me how much time it will take roughly and we are expecting a baby, is this not the proof of genuine relationship, i mean in eligibility still they would need proof or what. please guide me.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I try to help others and give my knowledge and experience. When and if there is an interview in my future, I will share with this forum for others to learn and succeed.
Still, I hope it is a disclaimer...but nevertheless one must prepare for BATTLE.
A Ninja always PREPARE.
Hi,
I am sorry to see what they did to you instead understanding ADRs they out you in a possible interview....now i think interview is just an excuse to delay further....they can't conduct interviews but putting everyone under interview queue? wondering its just to keep people busy thinking interview come up soon...well as you said i am also ready for interview any day but since dec 14 my ADR i heard nothing....lets see what's new think with files transferring to China for Admin purpose???!!!

my best wishes for you and everyone here....we all are suffering badly....its 25 months me waiting :(

Reactions: riz7862 and Phalos

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hello guys,

I am PA from Pakistan,

• Application Date Received: February 24, 2020
  • Processing started: March 9, 2020
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: September 24, 2020
  • Review of medical results - October 6, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

No update after that. then my wife called local MP office and they took over on our file, we are expecting a baby in April. so my wife sent doctor's note to MP office and they contacted IRCC, after there calling IRCC we got a call from MP office and they told us YOUR FILE IS TRANSFERED TO SHANGHAI VO for fast processing.
and i saw through online service (not through GCkey), its changed to Application Received, but nothing in online login account
Today i called Client support and agent said its been transferred a week ago from Canada to SHANGHAI VO for further process.

mine eligibility and background check remaining i think.

is that true they are processing fast?
can somebody tell me how much time it will take roughly and we are expecting a baby, is this not the proof of genuine relationship, i mean in eligibility still they would need proof or what. please guide me.
Honestly, i think its a good news for you guys...at least its out of LVO....you guys will be fine and trust me no baby can even proof them relationship eligibility....... its slickening :( no worries just enjoy and welcome your cute baby in the world with smiles :) Congrats!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: riz7862

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I'm also january 2019 applicant waiting for the interview date since 20 November 2020
Oh My God...did you receive anything about interview date, time or location? any ADR before interview? i received both ADR and interview on same day and my interview letter says that we are not sure when we will do the interview but first we will review your file and then let you know.....

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
For ircc baby is not proof of genuine marriage on its own, unfortunately. It HELPS, but is not 100% proof. You need ALL the other usual proof + baby proof.
We don't know if Shanghai is fast or slow because so far none have gotten any updates since about 1 month this started.