+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
We just submit police certificate in original.
didn't attest any document.
I think u need to submit NADRA marriage certificate too, along nikkah nama.
not sure about this part, cause we didn't.
nadra certificate is required to be submitted( already in english), alongside urdu local nikkah nama and its true translation.

Reactions: pc8922

star1994

Feb 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I just want to ask you guys onething...i just contacted MP to get status update from LVO..is this ok to do now after submitting ADR in Dec and got an email in january that they are received and added to the file...?its dead silent since...i also got interview letter in Dec which has no time or location confirmed yet....

I am really tired of all this waiting,,,,,we are january 2019 applicant.... :( I hope LVO don't think i am pressuring them...i am just asking for status update?

That sucks I know a couple of people who have been waiting for an interview for the last 5 months.

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and in good spirits. Has anyone here experience with their file being transferred to Shanghai office from LVO? I was told my file recently went there. We are pending background and eligibility check for my wife.

Reactions: Naila Haris

omtrq

Feb 29, 2020
And now this whole thing that the application is in Shanghai for administrative support only, and that it will be processed by the Canadian High Commission in London.
Absolutely no clue what this means.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
So does anyone file say it has been received in Shangai? Or has anyone received a letter saying it has moved to shanghai? Cause mine just says application received under Principal tab.

Reactions: Programmable

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
So does anyone file say it has been received in Shangai? Or has anyone received a letter saying it has moved to shanghai? Cause mine just says application received under Principal tab.
How long in received mode. Most I talk to zero movement in over a month in shanghai