+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Do we need an appointment for passport submission at VFS lahore??
Sorry that most members instead of answering you started asking their own questions in return.

To address your query, yes you would need appointment, however, I still feel confirmation through directly calling them would be the best approach. No harm in doing that.

asfandrana

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks
Sorry that most members instead of answering you started asking their own questions in return.

To address your query, yes you would need appointment, however, I still feel confirmation through directly calling them would be the best approach. No harm in doing that.

Reactions: Virgono1

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
My advice is don't complain.
yea but as you said you did and they reply to you??i am not complaining but i saw a hope in your post to do that?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
yea but as you said you did and they reply to you??i am not complaining but i saw a hope in your post to do that?
Every application has a Case Handler. He/She is responsible for gathering all the ADR sent and getting instructions from the Decision Making officer (assessing officer) as to what ADR they want more.
When you get reply from LVO you will see the signature two initials, for example JO.
This is your Handler (He/she does not make any decisions on your file), so any questions or concerns you email him/her by addressing him/her in your Subject line and he will answer you back. Mine answers me like next day.
But keep in mind, any complaint, your handler will add it to your file and it will be assessed by the Decision Maker, so write your email carefully, because any new information, they can use to ask for ADR from you.
Your Handler is not your friend, it is a medium for communication between You and LVO.

Reactions: riz7862

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Every application has a Case Handler. He/She is responsible for gathering all the ADR sent and getting instructions from the Decision Making officer (assessing officer) as to what ADR they want more.
When you get reply from LVO you will see the signature two initials, for example JO.
This is your Handler (He/she does not make any decisions on your file), so any questions or concerns you email him/her by addressing him/her in your Subject line and he will answer you back. Mine answers me like next day.
But keep in mind, any complaint, your handler will add it to your file and it will be assessed by the Decision Maker, so write your email carefully, because any new information, they can use to ask for ADR from you.
Your Handler is not your friend, it is a medium for communication between You and LVO.
Of course you must never be rude or unprofessional with government officials, i was just surprised that we can complaint....well so just for my information...these assessing officer then forward everything to decision maker officer on regular basis or at the end of file when DM is decided??

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Don’t complain otherwise file will be waiting in Supreme Court of Canada for appeal..present Italian origin minister is very cruel
I am not complaining guys i am just asking for information only? my case is very simple and straight forward and currently living with him but still not sure why so much delay is there :(

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone This is what we got from MP.. Does anyone know how long it's gonna be wait further processing tnx...

• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
• The medical examination results have expired for the applicant(s).
• The criminality verifications are currently valid.
• The security verifications have not been initiated.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hello everyone This is what we got from MP.. Does anyone know how long it's gonna be wait further processing tnx...

• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
• The medical examination results have expired for the applicant(s).
• The criminality verifications are currently valid.
• The security verifications have not been initiated.
what's your timeline? I think its going to take atleast another 4 months? Anyone can tell better i am not sure...