+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I got a second adr today, for some reason they don't want to give Pre Arrival to me.
Adr request asking more proofs like joint bank account in Ukraine (are you kidding me? that's not legally possible there for tourists)
Also 1 request was already asked in first Adr request which we have provided (are you kidding me?).
Storm is only ADR STORM, that's it. No, this is PURE TORTURE.
sorry to know that! i hope everything sorts out for you.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
LVO is sleeping for me, so i just sent them all kind of travel history, shared expenses, pictures, any visas, plane tickets of us, i thought they can have AD-R before they ask, now fingers crossed! :D , prayers are required!

Reactions: Social_Distancing

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Woke up to ‘Decision Made’ on our file. No Pre arrival, no ADR and no update since we sent remedics almost 4 weeks ago. Our file had been sent to Vienna and app first received at IRCC on Nov 4. Wishing everyone else a happy and quick closure too
Congratulations! In sha Allah you ll get your Copr soon.

Reactions: Anaar

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
LVO is sleeping for me, so i just sent them all kind of travel history, shared expenses, pictures, any visas, plane tickets of us, i thought they can have AD-R before they ask, now fingers crossed! :D , prayers are required!
did you send adr voluntarily ?