+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
I am again posting here i dint get the clarity

I was divorced by the way of khula in 2018 ( i have khula decree for 2018) and got married a month ago (end of dec 2020) but came to know union council divorce certificate is also needed which i got and now has the recent date of entry and issue 2020., would this create any issue

Notice for divorce: 14 july 2018
Conciliation failure: 20 nov 2018
Effective divorce date: 20 nov 2018

Date of entry: 21 oct 2020 ?
Date of issue: 22 jan 2021 ?
There is a Facebook group. Ask there, saw someone post with similar issue. Hope u get ur answers.

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks dw33, I hope for you too. I dont know where did you hear that? We cannot pull magic rabbit out of a hat! I am Married of course, that's why this joint bank account business is annoying because its usually asked for common law partners.
People live together all their lives and most of them don't have joint accounts. I don't understand why they are so pushy about these accounts! Plus why they think that Sponsor is necessarily pays for his/her spouse expenses. I think you should get the document from National Bank of Ukraine to prove you can't have a joint account in Ukraine.
When we applied, we prepared bank statements showing info of accounts and cards that belong to my husband and I separately (not joint). It's easy to get them, you can find them on your online banking or contact the manager of your bank. Usually, flight ticket receipts and some bookings show last 4 numbers of a card with which the booking was paid. Also my Uber in Ukraine was connected to my husband's credit card. He paid for my parents' tickets to Greece as it was a present. I paid for some bookings and tickets my husband needed. I even attached expenses for bday presents. As it was from Canadian companies but I paid for it with my Ukrainian card, so it's obvious it was for my husband. Maybe this info and ideas will help you to recall some expenses you both had. I know it's difficult to find all this stuff and prepare statements but maybe it'll help you as you can't provide a joint account.

Last edited:
Reactions: Social_Distancing

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
I provided a marriage certificate of course. I don't know what is registration, they dont have that in Ukraine as far as I know.
Yes, just a marriage certificate. There's also a church certificate but I wrote a letter when we applied that we didn't have a ceremony in a church due to our religious views

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
My thing is my employer pays our rent so the apartment is in the company name. I kept asking for our name the last few years to be on the rental agreement. Here is were it gets interesting. Covid hits and we applied in Early June app sent. The company I work for didnt have alot of work since during covid. I had mentioned we are immigrating and I the sponsor would be leaving. End of June rolls around and app already sent in and the company asks for all employees to now have housing/apartments in our name. Sure enough I get my and my wifes name on the agreement. But obviously app was sent. So if they pull the ADR on me I will have that rental agreement from June 2020-2021 with our names translated and notarized. Regarding banks its impossible amd illegal to have two names on one account here. I showed my bank deposits going into my wifes one account for the past year or so. We notarized and translated three different bank accounts. Pages and pages of daily transactions used through an app called wechat. I know the next step for me is either PRE ARR or ADR, so one avenue is home free or the other is back in there hands saying PROVE more. I read today Hainan, Guangzhou and Guangxi always get sent to HK. Anways I know the next email I get from them is one of those two. I pray its not ADR.

Reactions: Phalos

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Woke up to ‘Decision Made’ on our file. No Pre arrival, no ADR and no update since we sent remedics almost 4 weeks ago. Our file had been sent to Vienna and app first received at IRCC on Nov 4. Wishing everyone else a happy and quick closure too

Naila Haris

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
Woke up to ‘Decision Made’ on our file. No Pre arrival, no ADR and no update since we sent remedics almost 4 weeks ago. Our file had been sent to Vienna and app first received at IRCC on Nov 4. Wishing everyone else a happy and quick closure too
Can you pls share your detailed timeline?

Reactions: Freewayz840