+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
i was reading above in detail...this newspaper is indicating some Canadian women's cryings and waiting for more than 2 years for their husbands living in Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago etc...why this newspaper did not show our Pak applicants immigration issues of unfair delays for months and months.
...because you don't cry ? we only cry on this forum...

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
i was reading above in detail...this newspaper is indicating some Canadian women's cryings and waiting for more than 2 years for their husbands living in Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago etc...why this newspaper did not show our Pak applicants immigration issues of unfair delays for months and months.
You're absolutely right. In terms of the number of PRs admitted, Pakistani PRs are Top 5 but we don't get proportionate representation when it comes to media coverage. I'm afraid of asking why that may be the case even though our people voice our concerns on immigration but somehow it gets suppressed in the media. The screenshot in the news article speaks for itself.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
you r right...so how we can show our concerns infront of our dead immigration minister ? i contacted his secretary responded that all delay is due to covid
If you read the article carefully you see they cried to Media and not to Minister.
Problem with Pak people is they think crying to authorities will make the difference (maybe in Pakistan this strategy works) when in fact Canadian authorities do not get involve in personal issues - until the Media news runs a story then public opinion about said authorities can be negative impacted if issue is not solved. But crying directly to Ministers and IRCC they dont give a shit in hell about us - only their reputation and public image is what matters.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
you r right...so how we can show our concerns infront of our dead immigration minister ? i contacted his secretary responded that all delay is due to covid
The world knows that COVID-19 hasn't affected the Pakistanis as much as the immigration process has. Corona virus exists all over the world but this Dead Minister is afraid of Pakistanis only as we have spreaded this virus. All the other VOs are working smoothly and efficiently except LVO (The Black Hole)

Reactions: riz7862

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
The world knows that COVID-19 hasn't affected the Pakistanis as much as the immigration process has. Corona virus exists all over the world but this Dead Minister is afraid of Pakistanis only as we have spreaded this virus. All the other VOs are working smoothly and efficiently except LVO (The Black Hole)
Before this present immigration minister Marco Mendicino there was Muslim origin minister Ahmed Hussen and lvo was working fine...since this present minister Marco Mendicino as the descendant of Italian immigrants took ministry, LVO is deadly slow against Pak applicants..he is racist