+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
My cousin sent his wife application in April 2020 , they started it on 4th May 2020

Got Acknowledgement letter 07 January 2021

Got Biometric letter 07 January 2021

Got medical request letter 07 January 2021

Three letter in one day and she done already Biometric and Medical.

Today got email that show file has been transferred to London office.

Please advice what will be next step and approximately how much time will take and Need help to attach file with GC account try with different ways but could not succeed

Thanks and regards

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
literally . its been an year a week ago, and they arent replying to anything, i dont know if my file has moved to uk or not. we are with a lawyer, so i dont have a gckey account, no clue what to do!!!

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
literally . its been an year a week ago, and they arent replying to anything, i dont know if my file has moved to uk or not. we are with a lawyer, so i dont have a gckey account, no clue what to do!!!
Have you been in contact with your lawyer and has he/she been updating you regularly on your application? They should have access to gckey and be able to tell you at least a little bit.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Have you been in contact with your lawyer and has he/she been updating you regularly on your application? They should have access to gckey and be able to tell you at least a little bit.
i asked them recently to email london office, they said they ll get back to me once they get a response, i have not heard anything since, they say they dont make gckey accounts or do online stuff, so i have no clue what to do, i guess i ll email myself if they reply to me.