+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
So bottom line is as a Pakistani applicant, you apply for spousal visa and then forget about it...wait 2-3 years and you will get it, if you are lucky!!!!
You r right...according to present trend ircc is giving the same impression for Pak Applicants...forget about processing of visa after applying for atleast 16 to 22 months

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm.. update your info... some people like my husband is waiting since may 2018... no red flags
They think in Pak Applicants there are big killers and fraudulent peoples r
Hmmm.. update your info... some people like my husband is waiting since may 2018... no red flags
almost 3 years will be in May 2021...you file is still under review ? did somebody commit big crime or as usual Canadian slow immigration process for Pak applicants ?

seahowk

Oct 9, 2019
Hello Guys, I have a quick question. I am July 2018, applicant.
File transfer to LVO in February 2020,
Pre-Arrival in September 2020

My question is, I submit the police certificate in February 2020, this letter was valid for only six months.
Do I have to submit a new police certificate?
IRCC did not ask, I just thought it might help.

I need suggestions on what I have to do.

Thanks

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Hello Guys, I have a quick question. I am July 2018, applicant.
File transfer to LVO in February 2020,
Pre-Arrival in September 2020

My question is, I submit the police certificate in February 2020, this letter was valid for only six months.
Do I have to submit a new police certificate?
IRCC did not ask, I just thought it might help.

I need suggestions on what I have to do.

Thanks
After 6 moths pcc expires ...if you can send another new pcc to LVO voluntarily..it will be helpful for you ..it will also work like if your dog was sleeping during house watch in night and you kick the dog for wake up buddy

Reactions: seahowk

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
****UPDATE*****

I'm September 2019 Applicant:

1 - My MP got back to me after contacting IRCC on the status of my application. Immigration response is " We are currently reviewing your application" and Assessment hasn't started yet.

What kind of assessment do they mean?

2 - Just logged on to GCKey, the processing bar has completely gone missing.

Go figure that out. IRCC site is also affected by covid-19 virus

Ive asked the MP too.
Its been a week.
In how many days ur MP replied u with this status??

Reactions: Social_Distancing

ktt.co

Jan 14, 2021
Hello Everyone!

I’m a long-time lurker but this is the first time I’m posting here.

I’d really appreciate help from all of you.

My Timeline is as follows:
AOR1: Jan 20, 2020
Sponsor Approval: Feb 13
Biometric: Feb 14
Medical: Feb 26
File Moved to LVO: Mar 18
LVO Started Processing Application: August 14 as per ECAS
AOR2: August 14
No Communication since AOR 2

Recently, I raised a webform to LVO requesting an update.

LVO Responded:
“Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.”
The rest of the response was about Covid 19 and how it was impacting processing times.

My Questions:

1. Do you think they have even opened my application since LVO started processing it in August?

2. What does “in queue awaiting review” mean? Is it the final review?

3. How long is it likely to take given that London is under a lockdown for a couple of months?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello Everyone!

I’m a long-time lurker but this is the first time I’m posting here.

I’d really appreciate help from all of you.

My Timeline is as follows:
AOR1: Jan 20, 2020
Sponsor Approval: Feb 13
Biometric: Feb 14
Medical: Feb 26
File Moved to LVO: Mar 18
LVO Started Processing Application: August 14 as per ECAS
AOR2: August 14
No Communication since AOR 2

Recently, I raised a webform to LVO requesting an update.

LVO Responded:
“Thank you for your email. In response to your enquiry, please be advised that your file is currently in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.”
The rest of the response was about Covid 19 and how it was impacting processing times.

My Questions:

1. Do you think they have even opened my application since LVO started processing it in August?

2. What does “in queue awaiting review” mean? Is it the final review?

3. How long is it likely to take given that London is under a lockdown for a couple of months?
1. If your ECAS says IN PROCESS, then yes, they started processing.
2. iN que awaiting review means officer has not picked up your file yet, means you are waiting your turn- but check ECAS for that IN PROCESS status.
3.Lockdown have no effect on Visa office processing, as they work from home.

ktt.co

Jan 14, 2021
@
1. If your ECAS says IN PROCESS, then yes, they started processing.
2. iN que awaiting review means officer has not picked up your file yet, means you are waiting your turn- but check ECAS for that IN PROCESS status.
3.Lockdown have no effect on Visa office processing, as they work from home.
Thank you.

ECAS says IN PROCESS but LVO says file in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@

Thank you.

ECAS says IN PROCESS but LVO says file in queue awaiting review by a migration officer.
yes officer needs to review your application to see if any Additional Documents are needed, then he makes ADR request. If no needed, then issues pre arrival letter or in some rare cases direct PPR.

Anaar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on August 11,2015
AOR Received.
Per dated Feb 16, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
TLU in September that file is transferred to LVO on Feb 16, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
October 07, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 28, 2015
Our Medicals expired in dec amd we just received a letter for new Medicals. What does this mean? A usual letter or that app is almost concluding?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
From last 40 to 45 days, LVO is gathering the ADRs only. They had issued Pre-arrivals to some Applicants during November-2020 but after that they didn't send them DMs/PPRs. Complete silence from their side. I hope they will send the Pre-arrivals, DMs and PPRs in bulks. In Sha Allah because many 2019 Applicants are waiting for their turn and now they can't delay it anymore.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
They havent replied to any emails, we shall contact the MP, but i dont see how anything is gonna help, the officer who has the file is in charge hence its in his hands to do it, or only Allah can help.

Regards
Our Medicals expired in dec amd we just received a letter for new Medicals. What does this mean? A usual letter or that app is almost concluding?
Please brother can you share your timeline. It's good singh inshallah you will get soon ppr. My medical also expired in December but haven't get nothing

professor_pk

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
From last 40 to 45 days, LVO is gathering the ADRs only. They had issued Pre-arrivals to some Applicants during November-2020 but after that they didn't send them DMs/PPRs. Complete silence from their side. I hope they will send the Pre-arrivals, DMs and PPRs in bulks. In Sha Allah because many 2019 Applicants are waiting for their turn and now they can't delay it anymore.
hi Bro, my case is just side by side with yours. whenever there is something happened to your account, i too got something. i also submitted ADR on 28 Nov, 2020, after that still silence.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
@

Thank you.

brother i can bet, these visa officers play hide and seek game with our Pak applicant's files...these officers spend 8 months time just which file should be picked up,...all other files keep waiting months over months just for opening. while there are many files completely filled without any mistakes. basically they prolong the processing to 15 to 20 months for ppr