+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
My progress bar is gone as well. Never got ao2 email yet. Last thing we did was submit medicals. Mar 23 2020 applicant.

Also should mention like 3 other people in the WhatsApp group said theirs is gone as well.

It would be nice for an update. But it seems like a glitch

hockeydefenseman221

Aug 24, 2019
Progress bar being gone is likely just a policy decision as 12 month timeline is no longer applicable so they don't want to be giving false promises. It's gone from non-pakistani applicants and feb 2020 applicants as well.

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
Is there anybody here who still has progress bar?
Progress bar being gone is likely just a policy decision as 12 month timeline is no longer applicable so they don't want to be giving false promises. It's gone from non-pakistani applicants and feb 2020 applicants as well.

Its gone here too.
It happened before as well, seems a technical glitch.
They don't care about giving false promises etc. They r heartless people :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Phalos

Mariam Qasim

Jun 7, 2020
mine too! i wonder whats up with that. Even that long paragraph about how 20% files takes longer has disappeared and it only says we are processing your application at the
Mine is also gone. Dec 2019 Applicant.
I agree, it's a glitch or policy decision

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
I keep getting the invalid session update. Anyhow, i think its just a gliche and has nothing to do with updates. (The progress bar situation)

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Could someone send me the GCMS notes link? Its been 44 days since the pre-arrival and I can't sleep, eat think about anything else so thinking of applying for notes to know what actually is going on. Even webform replies after 28 days these days.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Could someone send me the GCMS notes link? Its been 44 days since the pre-arrival and I can't sleep, eat think about anything else so thinking of applying for notes to know what actually is going on. Even webform replies after 28 days these days.
Yeah, It's so disturbing, I am also waiting that when they will start processing my ADR, 35 days have been passed since submission. Anyhow, In Sha Allah you will get the DM very soon.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, It's so disturbing, I am also waiting that when they will start processing my ADR, 35 days have been passed since submission. Anyhow, In Sha Allah you will get the DM very soon.
we got adr same day...maybe they will do batch pre arrivals/dm's soon like they did back around Halloween.

Reactions: Umer0000

Umer0000

Dec 11, 2020
I didn't get or hear anything since August 2020 my file was at reunification unit... I applied in 2019 August but they start my case in October 2019.. Don't know what's going on with my file anyone have a idea please tell tnx..!!

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
we have a stupid lawyer recommended by my spouse, he wont let us make a gckey account, so he is the one who asks for updates and stuff! i dont know if i have any ghost updates :( so sad!