+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
un-employment or annual limit on spouse visas should not be used for Pak applicants processing delay..its natural desire for young couples to be united as soon as possible after marriage.. If Pakistan would be a christian country they would be doing fast processing. Now they dont care..every applicant has to wait from 15 to 24 months for visa
you know better plz email to london visa and explain them they may help you on that..

Reactions: riz7862

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
why canada should speed up immigration when un-employment is at peak??????

there is annual limit on spouse visa which can be increased or decreased,

spousal or any kind of immigration is not right to get. one guy did very emotional email that we cant live apart etc... they replied in that and told him to go and live with your wife, you are not bound

processing times are not guaranteed they are for guideline.
Unemployment at it's peak?? Do you have the data to back that claim?

Yes, Covid was responsible for a lot of people being unemployed but the numbers have come down after that. Unemplyment rate is at 8.6% right now, although high nowhere close to what it was in april and may.

zainabb

Jan 6, 2021
Hey I'm curious have Biometrics and medical both been done? Im a Feb 2020 sponsor and my PA has done both and no news......how long did the GCMS notes take when you ordered im almost approaching one year and debating on ordering notes
Yes both have been done, nothing from LVO though.

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Well...We are in Jan 2021 now and I am still waiting for the next step from LVO. Believe it or not I am April 2019 applicant and I received Pre- arrival letter in Dec 2020. Not sure how long will it take from here.

Anyone from April 2019 who is in the same boat. Would like to know where you are in the application process? Thank you in advance.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Well...We are in Jan 2021 now and I am still waiting for the next step from LVO. Believe it or not I am April 2019 applicant and I received Pre- arrival letter in Dec 2020. Not sure how long will it take from here.

Anyone from April 2019 who is in the same boat. Would like to know where you are in the application process? Thank you in advance.
Not in the same boat but a similar one I would say. I'm July 2019 applicant and received pre-arrival in Nov. Haven't heard back after that.

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Not in the same boat but a similar one I would say. I'm July 2019 applicant and received pre-arrival in Nov. Haven't heard back after that.
Ok atleast I know we are more or less in the same boat. Lets keep each other posted. I recently asked my consultant to send a letter for an update as its been so long. No reply yet.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Ok atleast I know we are more or less in the same boat. Lets keep each other posted. I recently asked my consultant to send a letter for an update as its been so long. No reply yet.
Yea sure.

Even I sent an email to LVO mid-dec but didn't get any response from them. I had to then ask my MP to get an update,

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019

I am April 2019 applicant received pre-arrival on 24th November 2020