+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Bcz you already feeling something when UsmanfromTO answered " How do you think you can board your flight? You obviously need a negative covid test to fly with any airline " that's why you did not laugh
A lot of flights still don’t need a covid test and it was a general question and you did not have to point anything out when I didn’t ask you and you didn’t answer me. This place is full of bullies.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
A lot of flights still don’t need a covid test and it was a general question and you did not have to point anything out when I didn’t ask you and you didn’t answer me. This place is full of bullies.
just imagine...hows your style to ask question " Hey I heard they don’t require covid test? " this is open form, please use some respectful manners with other members...dont misbehave them with saying "Hey" . i think we should be polite to each other

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
She came by PIA direct flight, many times peoples had already told that covid test is mandatory for PIA flight,and you r asking with her... " Hey I heard they don’t require covid test? " just imagine you did not read her full answer ..she was telling that direct flight has more benefits

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Thank you very much. :) really appreciated

Can you please also share your quaratine plan? Most of the people are really looking for it.. including me.
Copy pasting my Quarantine Plan;

1) My husband has already bought enough food and groceries for my use during the 14 days quarantine period. I have provided him with a list of all the necessary things that I will be needing while isolating.
2) At the airport, we will greet each other from a distance and my husband will take me directly to my place of quarantine using his private vehicle. We will not be stopping anywhere as mandated. Inside the vehicle, my husband and I will practice social distancing while wearing masks. I will be sitting at back seat of the car. The address of quarantine place is ........
3) After I reach the place of residence, I will self-isolate and quarantine in a room for 14 days. During this time, I will have access to necessities of life which my husband will take care of before my arrival. When in quarantine, I will have no visitors nor will I travel outside the residence and I will respect the safety protocols the Government of Canada has placed.
4) In case I need anything i.e. more food or medication, my husband will provide them.
5) If for any reason I require any medical assistance, local public health authority will be contacted, and I will thoroughly follow their instructions

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
if you already know a lot of flights no need covid test then you should have been aware that PIA is required for covid test negative, dont ask "Hey"

Blood

Sep 8, 2019
A silly question guys
Anyone who did covid test or have information about it for travel is it a blood test like PCR or the nose/throat one??

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Can anyone help me who already landed. Is it better to book flight in Pakistan or get a ticket through travel agent in Canada?
Look at Expedia, skyscanner, don't get into travel agents crap, if you need any help, I ll be happy to help find you one, since I travel quite alot.

Regards.

Last edited: