+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
Assalamoalaikum everyone.

I am asking to all of you please do pray for our beloved sister DUA ALI. She is not in good condition also her family is suffering from a very tough and bad times.

She was about to fly in a month but for some reasons she cant...

Wo boht zyada preshan hain .. Bht mushkil main hain..

I request you all to please please please remember her in your prayers. Allah kareem unki mushkilaat door frmayen or unhen himmat or hosla den is mushkil wqt main. Unk lye or unki family k liye kher o afiyaat ka mamla farmayen or jald unhen is mushkil sy nikalen Aameeen.
walaikum assalam... we all are here praying for her....may Allah makes her life easy and full of joy and happiness.... Aameen

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
yes please tell us... that email was actually from lvo or just spam???
I was wondering this, as well. She is under no obligation to tell us anything about her husband or experience, as her personal life is her own and none of our business. She should in no way be expected to tell us, and others should be respectful of that.

With regards to the email, if at all possible, if she would be willing to let us know if it was credible and legitimately came from IRCC that would help all of us and others in the future for better understanding of what to look for with regards to credibility and if there are warning signs to look for before the process ever gets that far.

Sweet tooba

Oct 20, 2019
I was wondering this, as well. She is under no obligation to tell us anything about her husband or experience, as her personal life is her own and none of our business. She should in no way be expected to tell us, and others should be respectful of that.

With regards to the email, if at all possible, if she would be willing to let us know if it was credible and legitimately came from IRCC that would help all of us and others in the future for better understanding of what to look for with regards to credibility and if there are warning signs to look for before the process ever gets that far.
yes that's why I'm asking as she said that the email was without her file number and uci number... and with the subject gc,jo don't know whats that...

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmm. It's been one and half months since I got Pre-arrival (Nov 3rd) :D, no decision yet
Yes unfortunately there is no set rule. The theory is first marriages are quicker. If its a bit complicated or second marriage I have noticed it takes longer especially at this stage.