+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Long story short, there is no permanent resident status until you arrived at the airport and visa officer date and stamp Confirmation of Permanent Resident..

Visa that we get on our passports is actually 1 time entry stamp to complete PR status,,

Reactions: AutumnSkies

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Long story short, there is no permanent resident status until you arrived at the airport and visa officer date and stamp Confirmation of Permanent Resident..

Visa that we get on our passports is actually 1 time entry stamp to complete PR status,,
Thanks for voice of REASON.

Reactions: pc8922

Salman Warraich

Star Member
Aug 20, 2015
Thanks for voice of REASON.
There should be no more discussion after this one :p

Withdraw your sponsorship application
You can withdraw your sponsorship application at any time before the person you’re sponsoring becomes a permanent resident of Canada.

You may be able to get a refund if we haven’t started processing your application.

Use our Web form to request the withdrawal of your sponsorship application.

Reactions: riz7862 and Phalos

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my ADR on webform an emailed them too 3 days ago....my total attachments are less then 3mb but so far i have not received anytype of confirmation from LVO??is me or LVO have not sent anyone any type of confirmation??

Please help me? I am really worried....

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
No they can’t revoke just based on a single call. Why he was waiting for the whole year then after getting approval why could he do that ?? She also can talk to IRCC regarding this.
It may be so. I watched a video of a girl from Belarus. She waited a very long time for a visa, then she already packed her bags, bought a ticket and received a phone call from the visa officer that her visa had been canceled. She was then called for an interview in Warsaw (the Polish Visa Office is considering Belarus). Mostly their questions were about why she went to Ukraine. But her husband is Ukrainian by origin, who already received Canadian citizenship at that time. She was interrogated f, she explained that she went with her husband to his relatives on vacation. Then she was given a visa agane

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
i request you guys please pray for me

my family and i could not sleep whole night...

this was the hardest night of our lives

someone told me it could be due to expire medical...

the mail was not look alike old emails

in mail they wrote GC,JO in subject line

and in email they didn't mention uci number and file number
Dua, I hope everything is fine by now. Did you contact to your husband? I am sure its kind of prank or fake email, because when I got the AOR2, it was clearly mentioned in that "Your file number is specific to your application and will appear on any document or correspondence we send to you" I pasted their words here. So I guess you need to contact your husband or his family just to confirm and if it wasn't a prank then inform IRCC about this email. Because it's fake, because they don't write JO GC etc in subject line. just be positive and try to contact and ask your husband if it's a prank by him or somebody else. And I would advise you to book your flight as soon as possible and fly to Canada. Don't delay it.

Last edited:

Wayne12345

Sep 3, 2018
@Duaa Ali i would recommend you to go over the following link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1205&top=31
and if anything mentioned in the email looks fishy or doesn’t match up with previous emails what IRCC has been sending you till date forward that email to the email given in the link. This could be a fraud. I would talk to your husband and get more clarification before you go that route. You always have an option for appeal in court of law and thus no need to worry if you both are on the same page. From what my understanding is PR can be revoked anytime and I have met with people that have been in the situation due to relationship issues. I pray to Allah Almighty that you come out of this situation soon and help you sort out the next step.

Wayne12345

Sep 3, 2018
If you want you could DM me that email with personal information hidden I could go over it and let you know. To me it sounds like a fraud can’t be sure till I go over that email personally.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
we asked someone from canada to call on his number but he didn't pick up his call too
It’s very bad news Duaa Ali....Visa can be cancelled at anytime if your husband withdraw undertaking even you have a visa....many years ago I have seen this kind of scenario with my friend...First thing you need to get connected with your husband regarding this issue

Reactions: Phalos

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
i request you guys please pray for me

my family and i could not sleep whole night...

this was the hardest night of our lives

someone told me it could be due to expire medical...

the mail was not look alike old emails

in mail they wrote GC,JO in subject line

and in email they didn't mention uci number and file number
I guess UCI and file number is always mentioned in an email
Im so sorry to read all this
I received an email today mentioning the validity of my application's status on my GCkey account even after the passport has been received..May be that's the same email you received but mine had the file number mentioned
First thing you should do is check your gckey account and check the status of your application...There in a box it hs clearly mentioned the validity.