Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Yes i know we are in same situation...i messaged few times my whatsapp number to discuss but i guess you don't check your inbox.....please tell me did they ask you for additional communication with that interview letter?
Oh sorry for that no they didn't request for additional communication yet just in the letter they said that they will inform me about the date of interview with in 6 to 12 months

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Hello everyone
Now I need your help......but people who have information and have travelled they can kindly guide me....
So as I told you all that I have booked my flight but there's a problem...

I booked flight from lahore to Toronto butttt my destination is Ottawa.... so when I will land in Toronto can i buy ticket to Ottawa from the toronto airport?

If yes ...can you please give me rough idea of that domestic flight' s cost?

I will appreciate your help
The biggest problem is weight difference PIA allow 28 kg per bag whilst there is no flight in canada that allow more than 23 kg per bag, so what happens is if you bring luggage according to PIA then you have to pay twice one for the 23 kg per bag and one for the extra 5 kg. So it’s not worthy to take that extra 5 kgs from pakistan because you would be paying to the Canadian airlines more than the actual cost of that extra 5kg’s per bag that you would bring from pakistan, so as I did, bring 23 kg in each bag from pakistan and 7,8 kg in hand carry, then book online flight from Toronto to Ottawa including luggage expenditure, its cost efficient and saves money.You can buy that ticket or your husband can buy you one for Toronto to ottawa

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Update: We started reviewing the documents you sent.
Ya ALLAH Reham. Please pray for us. We are living in hell, the problems we are facing other than being apart from each other are very alarming. Please pray we get out of Pakistan ASAP. May ALLAH bless everyone with PPR asap. This has been the toughest year of our lives as I'm sure it has been for most of us on this forum.,
Ameen sumameen

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hi Guys, Phalos here.
For Additional Doc Request. What form to use? eimm5669e ?
This has electronic signature correct? (means can just type the name of Applicant) ?
Or need old fashioned form with signature.
Update: We started reviewing the documents you sent.
Ya ALLAH Reham. Please pray for us. We are living in hell, the problems we are facing other than being apart from each other are very alarming. Please pray we get out of Pakistan ASAP. May ALLAH bless everyone with PPR asap. This has been the toughest year of our lives as I'm sure it has been for most of us on this forum.,
May your documents be blessed with Eligibility PASSED.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hi Guys, Phalos here.
This has electronic signature correct? (means can just type the name of Applicant) ?

The one with the electronic signature but we printed it out and made a hand signature in front of the electronic signature before submitting.

Reactions: Phalos

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Hi Guys, Phalos here.

Did you get ADR?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Just got a ghost update.

I don't know what will come, because I submitted the ADR on 09th December, and they haven't started reviewing them yet. Fingers Crossed
love ghost updates, could be Pre Arrival for you tomorrow or this week. fingers crossed.

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Hello everyone
Now I need your help......but people who have information and have travelled they can kindly guide me....
So as I told you all that I have booked my flight but there's a problem...

I booked flight from lahore to Toronto butttt my destination is Ottawa.... so when I will land in Toronto can i buy ticket to Ottawa from the toronto airport?

If yes ...can you please give me rough idea of that domestic flight' s cost?

I will appreciate your help
Get your husband to drive to Toronto to pick you up. Then you both can drive to Ottawa. The driving view is ok, but pit stops along the way to parks is nice.

It'll take about 4 hr 30min - 5 hours non-stop, and about $65 total in gas - which is cheaper than a plane ticket.

Plane is faster with a time of 1hr (but it'll definitely feel way less). Cost is $130-$145.

Reactions: riz7862