+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Jazakallah dua
Alhamdulillah that you got your application approved Mashaallah
Your words very much reflect back at you. You are a kind and genuine person as i have seen you have supported and helped so many people on this forum and you are praying for everyone here..
Thank you for your lovely wishes inshaallah Allah will answer everyones wishes
and have to say you are true to your name “Dua”
Allah bless you always, have a wonderful time best life with your spouse in canada and hope to meet you one day ❣
I am honored...Thank you so much and you seriously made my day...you made to the top of that list of people who supported me here and most of people are very kind hearted but I must say one thing I am one of those people who will stop going to that place where they will see people unreasonably hate them and I faced that hatred from 2,3 persons here...they were saying things like she's online 24/7 and one of them were saying I have muted her posts...like seriously? It felt very bad but after all that useless and baseless talk about me I ignored them because I was not here for fun I was here all the time for information about my case and I was also trying to help others but I taught something from that experience...people will make you feel bad or look bad but if you are a good person and you have a pure heart and soul good things will come to you...life is too short to Iive with grudges so people should keep their heart clean because it will definitely show on your face whatever you keep in your heart...I met so many amazing people here and you are also one of them...by the way I took screenshot of whatever you said about me because I love and respect those beautiful words which people say about me...these are not only words for me this is respect that I earned here. Thank you once again

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Also prepare your quarantine plan as well they ask for it for sure
Can you please define what actually quarantine plan is?
I will quarantine for 14 days that's I have to tell them...
What should I tell them...
My husband will put food outside my room and after 5 mins I will open my door and take that food and will lock my door lol...
Nobody will want that their life partner will get infected by them..
I seriously can't understand what they mean when they say quarantine plan...

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I got 2 emails with no attachment of PPR?
What should I do now? Is it really a PPr email? And what documents needed and how ? Details?
There would be an image that you wouldn't be able to open because nobody can....did you read those emails carefully?
Is your first email start with
Dear xyz
You will soon receive instructions in second email?
And the seconds one starts with
Dear xyz
The processing of your application for PR in canada is almost complete..

If you have received these two emails then congratulations that's PPR

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I got 2 emails with no attachment of PPR?
What should I do now? Is it really a PPr email? And what documents needed and how ? Details?
You will need 2 fresh photos and you will ask photo studio to use their stamp on the backside of your photos...and then you will write you name date of birth and date when pictures were taken... and the second thing you will need is copy of mail 2 of 2... and the third thing will be your passport and you are good to go...i am sleepy I hope I told you everything you will take on the submission of your passport
And one more thing...they will charge you 32 or 3500 rupees there so carry some extra cash in your purse or wallet

Reactions: riz7862

Blood

Sep 8, 2019
You will need 2 fresh photos and you will ask photo studio to use their stamp on the backside of your photos...and then you will write you name date of birth and date when pictures were taken... and the second thing you will need is copy of mail 2 of 2... and the third thing will be your passport and you are good to go...i am sleepy I hope I told you everything you will take on the submission of your passport
And one more thing...they will charge you 32 or 3500 rupees there so carry some extra cash in your purse or wallet
Yeah I do received two emails but I don't know about appendix A form? It's not attached with the email just a simple photo nothing else and one more thing just name of studio is fine? Because they haven't any stump last time

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
We just have one week left if they don’t send us anything by then we won’t get it till February then, that’s what happened last year, they didn’t send any communication in January or those who got anything in January are less than 1% of total applicants. Hope next week brings some positive news for us else we would be waiting till February.
You don't actually know this. Where are these ppl going to go for vacation? They were already off work for like 4 or 5 months.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Can you please define what actually quarantine plan is?
I will quarantine for 14 days that's I have to tell them...
What should I tell them...
My husband will put food outside my room and after 5 mins I will open my door and take that food and will lock my door lol...
Nobody will want that their life partner will get infected by them..
I seriously can't understand what they mean when they say quarantine plan...
just tell them at airport your above mentioned plan if no cough and fever...reverse everything in actual life...too much wait is a killer, i had corona 45 days ago...with the Grace of God its gone...

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Usmanvance

Aug 6, 2020
Who is in similar situation to mine
File transferd to london vis office in march 2020 they started processing in october 20 complete silence after that i am october 2019 applicant

Arsh1973

Oct 9, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Lvo
File Transfer...
6 nov 2019
Who is in similar situation to mine
File transferd to london vis office in march 2020 they started processing in october 20 complete silence after that i am october 2019 applicant
Same here m nov 2019 applicant march 2020 file transfered to lvo and aug 2020 aor2 received after that complete silence