+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
A friend, and actually my husband had the opposite problem. He was living in Canada when we sent in our Outland application and moved back to New Zealand during the process. We updated is address via webform, but they insisted we hadn’t so when he received his PPR it had instructions to send it within Canada to Ottawa. (Which he could not do as Ottawa only accepts PPRs from Canadian and US addresses) We had to email the Ottawa office with a request for a new PPR so he could send his papers to Auckland, New Zealand.

I’m not familiar with all the Covid changes, but if you have a Canadian address it made be a virtual landing. Regardless you will receive instructions on what to do, and they should apply to Canada.
Oh thank you very much now it makes a complete sense,

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
For the section one, designated representative’s info you should write the info of your brothers wife if she while filling out the application didn’t appoint any representative,
For the applicant’s info it’s obviously your brothers wife info.
For related info means your brothers kids info.
And as far as sign is concerned as it’s a paper based form you have to fill it via computer so in signature you don’t actually sign there you just put their names and that’s it.
Hopefully all of your questions have been answered
Thank you brother,
Jazakallah Khair

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Any September 2019 applicant out there?
I have received AOR2 back in July of 2020 and after that dead silent. No ADR either until now

Is this normal?
Here March 2019 applicant,

On Nov 28, 2019 File transferred to LVO
January 2020 requested some clarification,
Reply sent them within due timeframe
Since complete pin drop silence.

Allah Kareem
That's all we have to say.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
April 2019 applicant and file is with LVO and no update. Is there anyone in the same boat. I have heard second marriages and complicated cases is a factor of delays. Lets see if this is a true. Anyone?
I am already citizen and living in Canada from last 20 yeas with my family.

It's my younger brother's family case, my brother is too busy now a days because of 2 jobs so I am taking care or can say trying to know what's happening.
My brother was on temp work permit, he got PR on Jan 2018 when he was in Pakistan, he landed in March 2018
It's his bad luck that he couldn't send an additional form when he arrived in Canada
There was a request on same immigration letter that you have to send an Immigration from with in 90 days, it was regarding his family.
His family immigration case was also in process when he had applied for Immigration.
His family medical was don in Sep 2017

Due this reason he lost his golden opportunity to bring his family in 2018.
IRCC had requested him to submit new sponsorship application, your case will start from the beginning as a new applicant
He has submitted another fresh application in March 2019.

Due some emergency reasons, he went back to Pakistan after getting his PR card
Since then he was spending his most time in Pakistan.
Immigration officer has raised his concerns that why you couldn't stay in Canada during processing of application.
He had genuine family reasons and still waiting to decide his case.

Here March 2019 applicant,

On Nov 28, 2019 File transferred to LVO
January 2020 requested some clarification,
Reply sent them within due timeframe
Since complete pin drop silence.

Allah Kareem
That's all we have to say.

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi there,

Just wondering, how may applicants who had received ADR in Jan 2020 and still waiting to receive some update??
I had received ADR in 2020, sent reply in Feb 2020 and still waiting to hear back from them.

Thank you!!

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Yesterday I got msg that I will receive passport today and it's 1pm but I didn't receive it yet...I really getting worried now...what should I do? I was trying to call jerry's visa office but they didn't pick up...where should I contact?