+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty logging into their GCKey account? When I click on "check full application status" it gives me an error page.
I checked on their twitter and as of right now there is no indication that they are down.

EDIT: Every time I refresh the page, I get a ghost update o_O

Last edited:

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty logging into their GCKey account? When I click on "check full application status" it gives me an error page.
I checked on their twitter and as of right now there is no indication that they are down.

EDIT: Every time I refresh the page, I get a ghost update o_O
[/ QUOTE]
I have the same

Reactions: TIL

nightrider321

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
April 2019 applicant and file is with LVO and no update. Is there anyone in the same boat. I have heard second marriages and complicated cases is a factor of delays. Lets see if this is a true. Anyone?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Am in canada on a visit visa, my file is being processed at LVO like all of you, my question is what’s the process if I get approved for the PR, do I have to go back to pakistan? Only those who know exactly please reply? Tukky lagany waly stay away please

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Am in canada on a visit visa, my file is being processed at LVO like all of you, my question is what’s the process if I get approved for the PR, do I have to go back to pakistan? Only those who know exactly please reply? Tukky lagany waly stay away please
I assume this is an Outland application? If so, no, but you will have to make sure they have an updated address so you receive the proper instructions on where to send your PPR.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
April 2019 applicant and file is with LVO and no update. Is there anyone in the same boat. I have heard second marriages and complicated cases is a factor of delays. Lets see if this is a true. Anyone?
They can be, but they’re not the only reasons. Pakistani applications as a general rule can often take longer as they require more paperwork from the applicants, marriages are scrutinized much more closely, and IRCC is often strict about applicants having followed cultural, religious, and traditional norms for marriages. These are hurtles other countries don’t have. Pakistan is not the only country where that’s the case, though. Often countries steeped heavily in tradition, particularly cultural and religious, can often see delays and are more likely to receive interviews and ADR requests.

Again, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to visa exempt applicants, just not as many overall.

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
I have made pcc for three different districts but in gckey account there is upload option for only one.. when i press the upload file button the next page requires information which includes document name, document number and document issue/expiry date and after that the file upload option..what should i do?
You should merge all PCCs into one PDF and upload that.
If there is no document number you should put 000000 (this is what IRCC recommends): https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358
If there is no expiry date on PCCs, they're usually valid for 6 months. estimate 6 months from issue date and put that

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I assume this is an Outland application? If so, no, but you will have to make sure they have an updated address so you receive the proper instructions on where to send your PPR.
I have updated address since am here on a visit visa, I just wanna make sure I don’t have to go back for the landing procedure?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I have updated address since am here on a visit visa, I just wanna make sure I don’t have to go back for the landing procedure?
No, you shouldn’t. As long as IRCC has your updated address and mailing address you should be given instructions for where to send your PPR within Canada.

When you receive your COPR you should always then be given instructions for the landing process within Canada.

Reactions: azfar11

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
No, you shouldn’t. As long as IRCC has your updated address and mailing address you should be given instructions for where to send your PPR within Canada.

When you receive your COPR you should always then be given instructions for the landing process within Canada.
Hope what you say is exactly what they do. Thank you. How do you know that btw? Any relative or friend have been under the same?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hope what you say is exactly what they do. Thank you. How do you know that btw? Any relative or friend have been under the same?
A friend, and actually my husband had the opposite problem. He was living in Canada when we sent in our Outland application and moved back to New Zealand during the process. We updated is address via webform, but they insisted we hadn’t so when he received his PPR it had instructions to send it within Canada to Ottawa. (Which he could not do as Ottawa only accepts PPRs from Canadian and US addresses) We had to email the Ottawa office with a request for a new PPR so he could send his papers to Auckland, New Zealand.

I’m not familiar with all the Covid changes, but if you have a Canadian address it made be a virtual landing. Regardless you will receive instructions on what to do, and they should apply to Canada.

Reactions: azfar11