+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Do I need to fill my husband's (sponsor) details as well in the appendix A when to submit my passport at VFS? Someone told me that it will be better if you also write sponsor's passport details as well. If so then I should write his canadian passport details not the pakistani ? Please correct me if i am not right here.
there is no need to write sponsor detail as clearly mentioned on the letter what to do.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Does anybody know why Decision takes time even after pre-arrival? I got pre-arrival more than a month back. Also, I noticed in the forum and fb group there hasn't been many decision made in the last couple of weeks but a lot PPRs.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Does anybody know why Decision takes time even after pre-arrival? I got pre-arrival more than a month back. Also, I noticed in the forum and fb group there hasn't been many decision made in the last couple of weeks but a lot PPRs.
Okay that is bad news for me. Main tou kabse khush ho rahy thi that insha ALLAH we'll get PPR this week :(

R H

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello friends
I am nov 2020 applicant i have a question that i did not attest my pcc from foreign office. Was it necessary to attest pcc from foreign office?

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Guys I need help
Your envelope has been dispatched from irrc to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO.

What is cvo?
I am really confused... I know someone who's got this email and they also said we have dispatched your envelope to the given address...but they didn't mention in my mail
Cvo is Canada visa office in Islamabad. You will get it by tomorrow InshAllah

Reactions: Duaa Ali

nonamemike

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Asking 2020 applicants from Pakistan. Once you get sponser approval which stated file is being transfer to LVO. How long does it take officer to start working on file and hoe long does it take the file to reach the LVO?

Syed2797

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
I have made pcc for three different districts but in gckey account there is upload option for only one.. when i press the upload file button the next page requires information which includes document name, document number and document issue/expiry date and after that the file upload option..what should i do?

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys please any one can helpe me .I applied for spouse sponsorship last year 2019 I did fingerprint and medical last year 2019 December. My file transfer to London visa office jan2020 after that in November2020 ircc send me email Thy want nikah nama in urdu and in English. Weddong Pictures police certificate and also additional family information form IMm5406 nd decralation form IMM5669 which I filed both forms. I send all these documents to canada high commission in london in hard copy on 7 November 2020 and Thy received on 12November 2020.but still may application in process show. How long it will take. And what will be me t step? Thank you if ANY can give me answer.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Any September 2019 applicant out there?
I have received AOR2 back in July of 2020 and after that dead silent. No ADR either until now

Is this normal?