+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Do they consider the hand written form?? I think they don't.
They consider hand written full-filings too, they haven’t said any where they don’t, sometimes when you have more siblings than the space on the form, they say you can take a blank white sheet write other siblings details in it and attach it with the application

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Where should I track my application after submitting passport for visa?

I tried vfs website but it always says no record found...
It is making me worried now...
Try to track with the same tracking number which they gave you at the time of biometrics

Sameer ansar

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Afghanistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Let me know if you need any help or information regarding any matter.
Please ap muje batay k meray liye email aya hai k mujhe interview attend karna hay aur interview date confirm jam hagi pir mujhe email ayaee ga 6 ya 12 mahinay tak

ayse082

Oct 22, 2020
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London visa office
I have downloaded the IMM5669 form (Schedule-A), but I am unable insert the complete home address and detail of my Credentials as the given cells allow me to insert the limited text. What should I do now. Please help me.
Same thing happened to me
space wasn’t enough for my credentials
I typed separately on blank document printed then scanned & attached in Schedule-A form

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Question so there's no difference in processing time if wife submits passport in Lahore or Islamabad??
They ask me 4,5 times where did you go for your biometric I said I came here for biometric then they said ok... I don't know why but i went to 3 counters and they only asked me this question...it's better to go to that office where your wife went for biometrics

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
They ask me 4,5 times where did you go for your biometric I said I came here for biometric then they said ok... I don't know why but i went to 3 counters and they only asked me this question...it's better to go to that office where your wife went for biometrics

Wife gave bio in saudi Arabia because we went for ummrah and she got the letter there

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Wife gave bio in saudi Arabia because we went for ummrah and she got the letter there
Just go to any visa office which is easy for you to access...if they allow you then simply submit your docs if they don't then you don't have any other option except going to other city....
But choose mail address wisely because they will send passport back to your home address..

Wayne12345

Sep 3, 2018
Where should I track my application after submitting passport for visa?

I tried vfs website but it always says no record found...
It is making me worried now...
That tracking number will be updated once your passport is dispatched and received on VFS end till then no updates I’ve had this experience before. InshaAllah you will get it soon. 10 business days on average is the timeframe.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Just go to any visa office which is easy for you to access...if they allow you then simply submit your docs if they don't then you don't have any other option except going to other city....
But choose mail address wisely because they will send passport back to your home address..

If both ppr pic have stamps any issues
Or one must be blank??