+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Neha.arooj

Nov 28, 2020
Both and got the confirmation for both. Really worried
I submitted through gc key but did not got any confirmation. Its still saying replacement provided. Which means they did not started reviewing it. I m worried y they did not sent me confirmation of documents received.

Neha.arooj

Nov 28, 2020
It says we are reviewing the documents you submitted
On my account its written not applicable under review of additional documents.
N in the column where i uploaded my documents its written documents provided. N i m so worried. Coz last date of adr submission was 27th nov. I uploaded on 4th nov. N no confirmation till now.

Does anyone's account showz same as mine or someone had gone through this please guide me that everything is ok or something went wrong. Y i did not got confirmation

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
On my account its written not applicable under review of additional documents.
N in the column where i uploaded my documents its written documents provided. N i m so worried. Coz last date of adr submission was 27th nov. I uploaded on 4th nov. N no confirmation till now.

Does anyone's account showz same as mine or someone had gone through this please guide me that everything is ok or something went wrong. Y i did not got confirmation
U also got adr October 27th? What is your application submission date if you don't mind me asking?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
She has a son so it was committed marriage even then she is waiting her husband’s pr visa
Unfortunately having children and being married on their own are not an absolute that a marriage is genuine. People have married and gone as far as having children for fraudulent relationships before. That’s why even if you have those things and somebody tips off IRCC during the spousal sponsorship process that your marriage is a marriage of convenience they’ll take it seriously.

Reactions: riz7862