Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
My flight is on Sunday I want to take meethai wid me but what I have to declare when I land first time in Canada ?????

Mera husband ka address bhi change hogeya hai different from what is on COPR toh call kar ke change karwaon or just inform at airport ??
Hey, Congratz! No need to declare the sweets as you'd be carrying them in your luggage. You can give the same address as on COPR or different, it doesn't matter. They would just confirm your address, not actually ask you about it. Have a safe flight :)

Reactions: riz7862

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
hello everyone...
i am going to submit my passport on monday inshaAllah so i want to ask something...
when you go to submit your passport will they ask you for any passport transmission charges?

how much money should i keep in my purse?
Hi. They took 3500 rs from my husband today :)

Reactions: Duaa Ali

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
My husband went to submit his passport today
(He got ppr yesterday)
They took 3500rs for shipping to islamabad
He mailed passport, 2 photographs, printed email, printed appendix A chart.
he told me worker said max 2 weeks to get it mailed back to his home InshaAllah

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
almost the same timeline of yours. except my application was received by ircc on Nov 06, 2019...
My wife’s application was received by them on November 4 2019.. and transferred to LVO on Feb 14 2020. R u sure our turn will be after 45 days?? If thats a case you gave such a blessed news. Can I ask the source of your authentic info ?

Mrs Awais

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
hello everyone...
i am going to submit my passport on monday inshaAllah so i want to ask something...
when you go to submit your passport will they ask you for any passport transmission charges?

how much money should i keep in my purse?
I went yesterday to submit my passport.. they took 3300 rupees and that i guess are the delivery charges. They will only parcel back the passport

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
Any body who's waiting for an interview date here april 2019 applicant waiting received the email on 13 march that i need and interview nothing after that it's so frustrating now it's been 2 years almost.