+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Afreen hamza

Mar 6, 2020
Hello Beautiful People

yes some people guessed it right

Alhamdolillah I got PPR today.... Finally MashaAllah the wait is over

My prayers are always be with you guys... May Allah remove all difficulties from everyone's path...thank you for all the love and respect...you all are like my family..thank you for everything...and don't lose hope guys...i know its tough but believe me it will be worth the wait...
Congratulations May Allah bless you with lots of love and blessings in your future life...

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
yeah i went to gerry's office in lahore for biometric
You take everything to lahore VFS office. Search for their number and address on the website..
As for travelling here I would recommend direct flight PIA isn’t the most luxurious but it’s the safest as flights are direct so there’s less stress. I think lahore flights come to Toronto every Sunday..
for covid I checked the government of Canada and PIA website it looks like they just do a simple temp check and ask if you have covid symptoms before boarding the plane.. you are required to wear a mask the entire time on the plane
Make sure you have proof of a quarantine plan when you arrive here :)

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
You take everything to lahore VFS office. Search for their number and address on the website..
As for travelling here I would recommend direct flight PIA isn’t the most luxurious but it’s the safest as flights are direct so there’s less stress. I think lahore flights come to Toronto every Sunday..
for covid I checked the government of Canada and PIA website it looks like they just do a simple temp check and ask if you have covid symptoms before boarding the plane.. you are required to wear a mask the entire time on the plane
What kind of proof of quarantine? And thank you for the detailed information

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
What kind of proof of quarantine? And thank you for the detailed information
Check government of Canada website for details..you can find the link in the email where it outlines what you need when you land. basically a letter or proof of the place you will quarantine alone with a contact number and how you’ll get food/necessities

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Check government of Canada website for details..you can find the link in the email where it outlines what you need when you land. basically a letter or proof of the place you will quarantine alone with a contact number and how you’ll get food/necessities
  • You must report the following through the ArriveCAN app, online at Canada.ca/ArriveCAN
can anybody tell me about this app? is it necessary for everyone who's travelling from anywhere to canada to download that app?

zahidhamza

Star Member
Oct 18, 2020
  • You must report the following through the ArriveCAN app, online at Canada.ca/ArriveCAN
can anybody tell me about this app? is it necessary for everyone who's travelling from anywhere to canada to download that app?
Yes it is mandatory to download the app and fill in your information before your flight. After you fill it in you will get a receipt number which you will show to officer in Canada

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
You don't have to download the app necessarily, you can do it online through their website as well https://arrivecan.cbsa-asfc.cloud-nuage.canada.ca/privacy. Either way make sure to take a printout just incase your phone doesn't switch On.

July2019afg123

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
your wrong pia website says, you must do a covid 19 test and have a negative certificate. I wise it was just a simple temp check.