+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hello
I applied for my husband for sponsorship. We got rejected given the reason our marriage isn't genuine. I appealed the decision. One of the reasons for rejection in the blue book says on our nikah nama urdu one the marriage date is written with a different pen. Hoe can i defend this point? Is this point relevant for rejection? I asked my father who was there when the molvi was filling out the info on the NN on the marriage day but he said he didnt realose that the molvi didnt fill the date. When he went to get it stamped UC they wrote it down. Thats wht it is in different pen.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hello
I applied for my husband for sponsorship. We got rejected given the reason our marriage isn't genuine. I appealed the decision. One of the reasons for rejection in the blue book says on our nikah nama urdu one the marriage date is written with a different pen. Hoe can i defend this point? Is this point relevant for rejection? I asked my father who was there when the molvi was filling out the info on the NN on the marriage day but he said he didnt realose that the molvi didnt fill the date. When he went to get it stamped UC they wrote it down. Thats wht it is in different pen.
Didn't you get PFL before rejection? (chance to correct situation)

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Hello
I also face rejection " fake Marriage " but got re-open decision in appeal by the grace of Allah. My reasons for rejection is one of the worst of its kind. But we "me and my wife" didn't lose over confidence because we know that our relationships is genuine and real. Lets talk about your rejection the rejection point is so simple you can say that
(1) What do you do if you writing something on paper and your pen goes out of ink. Must be use other one.
(2) It is not mandatory that you should fill the information on Nikkah nama from start to end. Its up to you where can you start or end.
(3) Normally Molvies enter the necessary details on Nikkah Nama on Marriage date then enter other details on there site.
(4) More important thing is pictures of Marriage and togather pictures " which must be show some closeness of hussband and wife "

You must prepare every expected question with more then one point and write on paper site togather and revise them. Inshallah Allah will help you.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I also face rejection " fake Marriage " but got re-open decision in appeal by the grace of Allah. My reasons for rejection is one of the worst of its kind. But we "me and my wife" didn't lose over confidence because we know that our relationships is genuine and real. Lets talk about your rejection the rejection point is so simple you can say that
(1) What do you do if you writing something on paper and your pen goes out of ink. Must be use other one.
(2) It is not mandatory that you should fill the information on Nikkah nama from start to end. Its up to you where can you start or end.
(3) Normally Molvies enter the necessary details on Nikkah Nama on Marriage date then enter other details on there site.
(4) More important thing is pictures of Marriage and togather pictures " which must be show some closeness of hussband and wife "

You must prepare every expected question with more then one point and write on paper site togather and revise them. Inshallah Allah will help you.
Jazakallah for your reply. My husband and I also didn't lose hope because we are genuine that is why we appealed.

My appeal is next week so could you please give me some tips how you proved your genuine marriage. I submitted evidence of one month ago it includes pictures of my husband and I with his family, with my family also communication records, letters from families, financial Documents.
Points for rejection:
1. Could not understand how we are match as couple as we were arrange marriage and the fact that this is my 2nd marriage and my husbands 1st. ( the officer stated that she does not believe it is in our culture that a divorced woman can marry a single man.)
2. Marriage date written in diff pen on our NN
3. My husband doesnt know much about my prev divorce. ( My husband went for an interview and she asked some question about my previous divorce and he stated the reason but she still says he didn't stated in detail)

Please help

Was ur hearing virtual? Also did u hire lawyer?

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Jazakallah for your reply. My husband and I also didn't lose hope because we are genuine that is why we appealed.

My appeal is next week so could you please give me some tips how you proved your genuine marriage. I submitted evidence of one month ago it includes pictures of my husband and I with his family, with my family also communication records, letters from families, financial Documents.
Points for rejection:
1. Could not understand how we are match as couple as we were arrange marriage and the fact that this is my 2nd marriage and my husbands 1st. ( the officer stated that she does not believe it is in our culture that a divorced woman can marry a single man.)
3. My husband doesnt know much about my prev divorce. ( My husband went for an interview and she asked some question about my previous divorce and he stated the reason but she still says he didn't stated in detail)

Please help

Its seems like same as my case.
Its my second marriage and my wife's first am 15 years older then her. Due to some reasons we did our marriage with limited guest's very simply that's why we didn't have picture's of our marriage but luckily we have some pictures togather after the marriage.
We meet on internet so we have lots of communication proves.
Money transferring slips.
Letters from our friends and families.

My appeal date is 14 August 2020 and we also have lawyer. But lawyer didn't support you in appeal you have to speak for your right.

In appeal room you cannot see the judge or the person which comes from ircc and interprater also if you requested for interprater. At my time i also have urdu interprater. So you can say that it's virtual due to covid-19.
(1) Don't get nervous
(2) Listen questions carefully if you cannot understand the questions then you must request for repeat it.
(3) If you have more then one answer for any question you must declare it before answering it like You owners i have 2 or 3 points or 3 or 4 points for that answer.
(4) if you have interprater and you think that interprater didn't translate your answers in well manner or didn't use proper words which clear your answer you can also mentioned it.
(5) Don't be hurry in answers if you feel that Judge didn't get your point request for add some point like you owners i want to add one more point for that question which helps you to understand the situation.
(6) Don't think after the questions. Silence makes you guilty. In this situation request for repeat the question.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020

Points for rejection:

Please help

I pray that Allah remove all hurdles and difficulties from your path ameen

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Haris hamidzai

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Any idea what should I do I am 2019 may aplicant bio n medical done July 2019 n file transfer to lvo process started August 2019 n received letter in January 2020 that they need interview but date was not confirm till now its done 10 months but I didn't received interview date what should I do ?

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018

Points for rejection:

Please help

You should submit a Letter from Molvi in which Molvi declare that he was in hurry on wedding day so he didn't put all information at once and later when he registers then he realized that date was missing so then he entered the date so it was my mistake. Also mentioned that the marriage was real and according to islamic law and they are real hussband and wife.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
What is PFL ?
If you find yourself in a situation where IRCC sends you a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) it is extremely important to submit a detailed response with strong factual arguments. ... This is the one, single time IRCC is providing an opportunity to respond before the application is refused.

nishamohsin

Aug 17, 2018
Any idea what should I do I am 2019 may aplicant bio n medical done July 2019 n file transfer to lvo process started August 2019 n received letter in January 2020 that they need interview but date was not confirm till now its done 10 months but I didn't received interview date what should I do ?
You can contact them by using web form on IRCC offical site. Then they will give you a detailed status of your file.