+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
@ranaumar1292 any news on your application ?? Mine has complete silence since July ?? Did u raise any web form or ordered gcms notes ??
Nothing since July 20, 2020 (AoR2), I have enquired about my case through webform on October 16th, they replied on October 29th, that the necessary background checks are not yet complete on my application, however we will endeavour to complete the review as soon as possible once resumption of normal operation occurs.

I start every week with high hopes that surely I will get an update this week but nothing happens. Don't know when this day will come.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Nothing since July 20, 2020 (AoR2), I have enquired about my case through webform on October 16th, they replied on October 29th, that the necessary background checks are not yet complete on my application, however we will endeavour to complete the review as soon as possible once resumption of normal operation occurs.

I start every week with high hopes that surely I will get an update this week but nothing happens. Don't know when this day will come.
the same with me, after 17 July, 2020 complete silence...but voluntarily i sent all four files in advance as a adr since 18 Nov,2020...let'see

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
How long does eligibility take???? For principal applicant
Normally it shouldn’t take more than a month as IRCC verifies if the marriage/relationship is genuine or not. Also depends on the number of the documents that have been submitted for the case. Having that said, I have seen where people had been waiting for over 3 months and even way longer than that. I know it’s pathetic.
What’s your timeline?

Last edited:

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Normally it shouldn’t take more than a month as IRCC verifies if the marriage/relationship is genuine or not. Also depends on the number of the documents that have been submitted for the case. Having that said, I have seen where people had been waiting for over 3 months and even way longer than that. I know it’s pathetic.
What’s your timeline?
The people waiting over 3 months are due to covid when they submitted there ADR in Feb and march