+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
Schedule A:

There is one version with validate button which needs electronic signature and there is one where it doesn’t have a validate button.
As there was no link mentioned in my ADR email then which one do it fill?
P.s the email says that it needs my original signature.

Any help? Which one are you guys sending. Please guide ASAP
you must sign the document with your hand. then scan the document and attach to gckey near Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. ____View submitted app

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Schedule A:

There is one version with validate button which needs electronic signature and there is one where it doesn’t have a validate button.
As there was no link mentioned in my ADR email then which one do it fill?
P.s the email says that it needs my original signature.

Any help? Which one are you guys sending. Please guide ASAP
latest one where it doesn’t have a validate button and you need to sign it by hand

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
Dear friends what does this letter mean?

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. Before it can be finalized, you must follow the instructions below within 30 days of the date of this letter. Please include a copy of the first page of this letter with your submission.

3. Gather your documents
Passport or Travel Document
Pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Two Passport-sized photographs as per Canadian norms
Confirm your mailing address

4. Send the necessary documents Once you have gathered all the required documents, you need to submit them to us via one of the two Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Ukraine in person or by mail. Make sure that you include: A. A copy of the first page of this letter from IRCC; B. The VAC fees (a transmission fee will be charged by the VAC for this service) C. Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address; and D. The VAC consent forms (available on their Web site)

Dec2018

Nov 16, 2020
Dear friends what does this letter mean?

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has reached the final stage of processing. Before it can be finalized, you must follow the instructions below within 30 days of the date of this letter. Please include a copy of the first page of this letter with your submission.

3. Gather your documents
Passport or Travel Document
Pay your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Two Passport-sized photographs as per Canadian norms
Confirm your mailing address

4. Send the necessary documents Once you have gathered all the required documents, you need to submit them to us via one of the two Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Ukraine in person or by mail. Make sure that you include: A. A copy of the first page of this letter from IRCC; B. The VAC fees (a transmission fee will be charged by the VAC for this service) C. Your contact information, including your email, phone number and return address; and D. The VAC consent forms (available on their Web site)
this is a passport request. Congratulations!

Reactions: Ukraine/

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
This is full Information about my application
Application completed, sent, received: october 04 2019
AOR1: nov 05 2019
Sponsorship Approval: nov 06 2019
Biometrics request: nov 13 2019
Biometrics completed: nov 17 2019
Moved to Visa Office London: january 31 2020
CSQ Request (for Quebec) : January 31 2020
CSQ approved (for Quebec) : August 17 2020
AOR2: March 13 2020
ECAS line (we started process ....) was added March 13 2020
Medical request: November 03 2020
Medical passed November 09 2020
pre-arrival services letter: November 04 2020
request for passport November 19 2020

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
InshaAllah.... I am also going today for sajdah.. I am sure I will get PPR after sajdah... I will suggest if someone is in any kind of trouble offer prayers and offer that sajdah in masjid..everything will be fine inshaAllah
how many days they take for issuing pre arrival letter after sending adr by email ? i sent email on 18 November