+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I submitted for COPR, but forgot to add studio stamp, name, date and DOB
I submitted just passport with 2 pixs and the letter but now I am
Alhamdulilah yes I did.
But I didn’t get my photo stamped from studio on the back and I didn’t write my name DOB
so now I’m worried
What I do
?
Submit 2 photos at vfs again or wait to see 2 weeks
congratulations....i think there's nothing to worry about...i will suggest you to just wait and watch if God forbid they will have a problem with anything they will ask you...that's not a big deal...just chill...

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I submitted for COPR, but forgot to add studio stamp, name, date and DOB
I submitted just passport with 2 pixs and the letter but now I am very worried what to do
i have a question...

did they ask you to resend these photos or you didn't send these with your file?
because i have sent these photos with file already

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have a question...

did they ask you to resend these photos or you didn't send these with your file?
because i have sent these photos with file already
You have to send new photos when you are asked to submit a passport after PPR (if applications took more than 6 months). Photos are only valid for 6 months. You will also have to submit new photos once you get PPR. You will have all the instructions in PPR letter.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Its just one more hoop these bastards want you to jump. After re medical you will get PPR fast.
inshaAllah....thank you...i hope you will hear good news too...but they really are torturing us mentally..i wish i get and appointment Asap so i can get rid of this absurdly lengthy visa process

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
You have to send new photos when you are asked to submit a passport after PPR (if applications took more than 6 months). Photos are only valid for 6 months. You will also have to submit new photos once you get PPR. You will have all the instructions in PPR letter.
this is really nerve wracking...so now i''ll have to go to studio again and will have to get my photos clicked again..i hope this will end soon for everyone here

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
when i see people here who didn't receive nothing after Aor2 i can understand their pain because it took me 12 months to get ADR after aor2...and its been 17 months since i applied for my visa...i know its very very hard because i have been through and still going through this stress hang in there guy's...eventually we all will get what we are waiting for...good luck everyone

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Thank you, yes I got passport back today. Will be booking my ticket now :)
oh my God that is so exciting...i can feel what are you feeling now...i am happy for you....i feel very happy when i see someone very happy...mashaAllah...may you both have a life full of happiness together

Reactions: MMateen