+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Hello beautiful people,
I am june 2019 applicant, got ADR last month and submitted on 29 oct. In ADR they requested fresh PCC, Contact proofs, schedule A, additional family information, Urdu nikah Nama. Its been 10 days did not hear anything. As for trends when someone rcv such documents they rcv Pre arrival and ppr soon. Is it true? Or it may take more months to complete? Like has my background checks been completed or not? What u say guys? Please share your experiences. Thanks
Coming week you will get pre arrival letter

ZakiHusain

Aug 11, 2020
Coming week you will get pre arrival letter
Oh Thanks a million for giving a ray of hope. Wht do u think after requesting such documents can they further stretch the case or my background has been cleared so that they asked for such documents especially fresh PCC and newly completed forms?

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Kylo12

Sep 8, 2019
When someone's Eligibility is passed.Do they inform to him?
Pleas help me those people has already received their ,pre-arrivvals-DM or ppr.because my file is in process in London Visa Office from 27 February. After this i did not get any update.i am worry.i am july 2019 applicant .
I am also July 15 2019 applicant and I haven't heard anything after submitting ADR doc on 8 oct 2020.

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Oh Thanks a million for giving a ray of hope. Wht do u think after requesting such documents can they further stretch the case or my background has been cleared so that they asked for such documents especially fresh PCC and newly completed forms?
police clearance certificate gets expired within 6 months thats why they asked for pcc...so that they can check whether you still have no criminal record or not.....they are not asking for re medical from everyone because if someone has some health issues its not a threat for their country but they are requesting pcc from eveyone ... they requested same docs from everyone so dont worry... i also submitted pcc again

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
I am going to submit my application soon to sponsor my wife, I have a computerized divorce registration Certificate (Previous relationship ended -application withdrawn) from Union Council,
On the application Package page IRCC is also asking for evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan. I was living in Canada prior to divorce my parents own a property in Pak, Should I include that information and copy of my NICOP along with Divorce Registration Certificate will that be enough.
Should I include previous UCI # as well on the application

Following is what IRCC is asking for in addition to Divorce Registration Certificate
"Divorces obtained in Pakistan: If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan."

ZakiHusain

Aug 11, 2020
police clearance certificate gets expired within 6 months thats why they asked for pcc...so that they can check whether you still have no criminal record or not.....they are not asking for re medical from everyone because if someone has some health issues its not a threat for their country but they are requesting pcc from eveyone ... they requested same docs from everyone so dont worry... i also submitted pcc again
Thanks InshAllah

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
bro when you send them email of docs they send you confirmation instantly ... i received confirmation mail from them....didn't you receive confirmation from them?
I did. And also direct emailed them with extra proof and same documents. Good enough im hoping? Let me know dua ali

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Iqra haroon

Oct 25, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
11 oct 2019
File Transfer...
27 july 2020
Med's Request
9 jan 2020
Med's Done....
21 jan 2020
Any update about october 2019 applicantL

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I did. And also direct emailed them with extra proof and same documents. Good enough im hoping? Let me know dua ali
That's more than enough...there's nothing to worry about now....just chill and wait for pre arrival letter this week InshaAllah...