+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Its good sign, means they are expecting to DM soon.
That means security/background done ?
Cause ur saying it take 1 year after pre arrival some time but I got medical extension 3 days after pre arrival

My medical expired in sept but got to extended few day ago

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
That means security/background done ?
Cause ur saying it take 1 year after pre arrival some time but I got medical extension 3 days after pre arrival

My medical expired in sept but got to extended few day ago
There is no way to know for sure without ordering gcms notes. All I'm saying is they usually START security check after Eligibility Passed (Pre Arrival). They probably extend all Medicals right now due to Coronavirus delays. Usually Security takes no more than 3 months so expect DM soon.

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
22 july 2019 applicant. Aor2 February 2020,after that no update still yet.
On the ecase the last update on 9 November, 2019,that ,we have received your medical,
And on the GCKey ,
You did passed the medical on 9 November .
File transfer to Londoan visa Office in Feburary 2020,
We are reviewing where you met the eligibility,
We are reviewing your background check.
We have no need you Additional document s,
We hv no need your interview.
We are processing your file.

Anyone can tell me what they are doing with my file.and what should i do.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
There is no way to know for sure without ordering gcms notes. All I'm saying is they usually START security check after Eligibility Passed (Pre Arrival). They probably extend all Medicals right now due to Coronavirus delays. Usually Security takes no more than 3 months so expect DM soon.

People these days get ppr like 5-10 days after pre arrival though...
I hope to hear the same inshALLAH

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Background is just Criminality - verifying your PCC certificates. This usually now is finished at Sydney. Security is initiated after Eligibility Passed, its forwarded to CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Services) for check on whether you are involved or ever involved (or anybody you know ) in any activities that are a threat to national security. If CSIS finds nothing on you, they will send a letter to IRCC with 1 word: NRT (No Reportable Trace) and IRCC can attach this letter to your file (ghost update) and then make DM.
Security can be a soft check (quick) or it can go into security screening which can take even a year or more to complete - ircc has no control over this part. That's why sometimes you see people waiting a year after Pre Arrival - it means their file is stuck in security screening.
but people are getting PPR within a week or so....

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
22 july 2019 applicant. Aor2 February 2020,after that no update still yet.
On the ecase the last update on 9 November, 2019,that ,we have received your medical,
And on the GCKey ,
You did passed the medical on 9 November .
File transfer to Londoan visa Office in Feburary 2020,
We are reviewing where you met the eligibility,
We are reviewing your background check.
We have no need you Additional document s,
We hv no need your interview.
We are processing your file.

Anyone can tell me what they are doing with my file.and what should i do.

• Love
Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
You wellcome sis.and pleas pray for me.i am july 22 2019 applicant .from 9 monthes ,there is no update.Aor2 in feb 2020.london visa office
bro don't worry....keep your hopes high...now its your time bro...you turn is about to come....i waited for 17 months...and my file was in LVO since nov....so don't worry everything will be fine inshaAllah