App sent. 15 April 2019
AOR 1 may 2019
Medical and bio done in August 19
AOR 2 NOV 19
ADR JAN 20
ADR received FEB 20
Waiting waiting waiting no updates untill today even didn't ask for PCC
Allah taala ka shukr he
the tiresome wait is over now. Enjoy it :)

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Yes will remember you in my prayers. Live in Karachi and submitted passport on Monday to Islamabad, got a message Tuesday morning that they have started processing my VISA, so hopefully it comes back this week. The email I got for PPR they told me to submit it to Islamabad not Lahore.
My husband lived in lahore and is waiting for ppr. Does this meal will have to go to Islamabad to submit passport?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
People are getting updates whether it may be ADR or Pre-arrival but i don't know what's wrong with my file. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. After that, LVO didn't touch my file for almost 70 days. Corona lockdown was enforced on March 23, 2020 and consequently LVO was closed from March 23, 2020 to July 14, 2020. After reopening of LVO, I got the AoR2 on July 20, 2020 which should have been received before the Corona Lockdown.

Now more than 3 and half months have been passed since the receipt of AoR2 and i didn't get any thing, no neither ADR nor Pre-arrival. If you see the other VOs, you can find the big difference, the things are moving there rapidly. people are getting Pre-arrival, DM and PPR on daily basis but the LVO is moving like limpers.

I am desperately praying to Almighty Allah to please help us to get rid of this waiting period. We are not in a position to wait further. Now this wait must be ended soon.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
People are getting updates whether it may be ADR or Pre-arrival but i don't know what's wrong with my file. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020. After that, LVO didn't touch my file for almost 70 days. Corona lockdown was enforced on March 23, 2020 and consequently LVO was closed from March 23, 2020 to July 14, 2020. After reopening of LVO, I got the AoR2 on July 20, 2020 which should have been received before the Corona Lockdown.

Now more than 3 and half months have been passed since the receipt of AoR2 and i didn't get any thing, no neither ADR nor Pre-arrival. If you see the other VOs, you can find the big difference, the things are moving there rapidly. people are getting Pre-arrival, DM and PPR on daily basis but the LVO is moving like limpers.

I am desperately praying to Almighty Allah to please help us to get rid of this waiting period. We are not in a position to wait further. Now this wait must be ended soon.
Hello, first please take it easy. I know it’s very tough but we’re all on the same boat
There are many applicants (including myself) witth the exact same timeline

right now July 2019 applicants are receiving pre-arrivals and August/Sept 2019 applicants have started receiving ADRs
Our turn will come inshAllah.
Also, dont compare with other offices - unfortunately there’s no point. Each office works at a different pace and LVO is in charge of many countries.

Reactions: riz7862

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
No, nothing. Just criminality and medical passed.
Paper file location mentioned 'put away'
Is that mean they have scanned everything?
We have similar timelines that is why I am asking, I ordered notes back in August at that time my criminality and medical was passed.
And to answer your question, yes it means your file has been scanned to their systems.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020

Totally relatable ☹

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020

Agreed!!!! I’m in the same boat- no updates whatsoever after AOR2 back in July 2020.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
We have similar timelines that is why I am asking, I ordered notes back in August at that time my criminality and medical was passed.
And to answer your question, yes it means your file has been scanned to their systems.
Let me know if you get any update. I will share too.
Hope we all hear good news soon

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

July2019afg123

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020

You should hear something by Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos