Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016
Hi i need a little help the new application for Exemption on compassionate ground it says in the corner Protected B when completing not sure what it means but do i have to fill that by hand or i have to fill it online...??

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everone.
Here is my timeline.
I am july 2019 applecant.
Aor 1 =22 july 2019
Bio metric done= 22 Oct 2019
Medicl passed = 9 Nov 2019
File transfer LVO = February 2019
AOR 2 = 27 FEB 2020.
I hv no any update after Feb 2020.
On the GCkEY if i can see it shows me
That my process has done on 22 july 2020.
And
They are reviewing my Background yet
My Eligibility is not done yet
And my application is "in progress .
I am pakistani living here in pakistan.but my wife is there in canada because she is birthlg Canadin .it is 3 years of our marrige.she often come here over pakistan to spend time with me.she applied my PR visa through a lawyer in Canada.

Can anyone tell me that what is going to happen with my application. And how much time will it take.pleas

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi everone.
Here is my timeline.
I am july 2019 applecant.
Aor 1 =22 july 2019
Bio metric done= 22 Oct 2019
Medicl passed = 9 Nov 2019
File transfer LVO = February 2019
AOR 2 = 27 FEB 2020.
I hv no any update after Feb 2020.
On the GCkEY if i can see it shows me
That my process has done on 22 july 2020.
And
They are reviewing my Background yet
My Eligibility is not done yet
And my application is "in progress .
I am pakistani living here in pakistan.but my wife is there in canada because she is birthlg Canadin .it is 3 years of our marrige.she often come here over pakistan to spend time with me.she applied my PR visa through a lawyer in Canada.

Can anyone tell me that what is going to happen with my application. And how much time will it take.pleas
Bgc line in gckey is random its from day 1 in my case wen i linkd my app to gckey.
once ur get pre-arrival ur bgc will start
How much time is required no one can give exact estimate once u get pre-arrival time can be guessd as bgc (bkgroundchks) take from 1 dat to 1 years plus till u dnt get pre-arrivals u will be in a state of uncertinity btr grt busy in some stuff nd calm ur mind as road ahead is bit rough due to covid hope this hlpd smhw best of luck

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Bgc line in gckey is random its from day 1 in my case wen i linkd my app to gckey.
once ur get pre-arrival ur bgc will start
How much time is required no one can give exact estimate once u get pre-arrival time can be guessd as bgc (bkgroundchks) take from 1 dat to 1 years plus till u dnt get pre-arrivals u will be in a state of uncertinity btr grt busy in some stuff nd calm ur mind as road ahead is bit rough due to covid hope this hlpd smhw best of luck
What is pre-arrivvals mean?

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Please someone correct me, if I am wrong. As I know, Pre-arrival means you have passed the eligibility and get ready to arrive Canada. But at this point, final decision at your application yet to be made and it depends on background check and criminality pass.
I dont agree with your ans.because how can they say that get ready to come to Canada and and still they hv to review the background and Criminality etc.if someone get failed in the background or in Criminal record then ?
M sorry brother this what i hv in my mind

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
I dont agree with your ans.because how can they say that get ready to come to Canada and and still they hv to review the background and Criminality etc.if someone get failed in the background or in Criminal record then ?
M sorry brother this what i hv in my mind
It does mean to prepare ur slf the pre-arrival services basically guides u hw to settle in canada nd hw to prepare resumies/cv's how to get a job etc. Once u clear ur eligibility pre-arrival services are offerd bgc is something diffrent evn if someone lied in SCH-A decleration they will for sure dig out but that has no concern wd eligibility.
Eligibility and admisibility both are diffrent things hope ur confussion is cleard

Reactions: Mrs.Junaid

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
It does mean to prepare ur slf the pre-arrival services basically guides u hw to settle in canada nd hw to prepare resumies/cv's how to get a job etc. Once u clear ur eligibility pre-arrival services are offerd bgc is something diffrent evn if someone lied in SCH-A decleration they will for sure dig out but that has no concern wd eligibility.
Eligibility and admisibility both are diffrent things hope ur confussion is cleard
It is clear now.thank u brother

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
They didn’t mention email so do I send it by webform?
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents.

We request that the below items be received in our office by email within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in delays in the processing of your application. If you are unable to provide the requested items to our office within 30 days, please provide us with an explanation as to why you are unable to provide the items.

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and send to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Please note
: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.

Please reply to this email with the following requested documents.

· Evidence of communication between you and your sponsor since your application was submitted.

· If your sponsor has visited you since the submission of this application, please submit evidence such as: copies of all pages of your sponsor’s passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps; and, photos taken during these visits.

· Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you have recently (within the past 6 months) submitted a police certificate to our office, please take this opportunity to resubmit that police certificate.

This is what was send to my wife. Full Email

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your application is ongoing and in order to continue processing, we require the following updated documents.

We request that the below items be received in our office by email within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in delays in the processing of your application. If you are unable to provide the requested items to our office within 30 days, please provide us with an explanation as to why you are unable to provide the items.

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and send to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Please note
: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.

Please reply to this email with the following requested documents.

· Evidence of communication between you and your sponsor since your application was submitted.

· If your sponsor has visited you since the submission of this application, please submit evidence such as: copies of all pages of your sponsor’s passport(s) showing entry and exit stamps; and, photos taken during these visits.

· Updated police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you have recently (within the past 6 months) submitted a police certificate to our office, please take this opportunity to resubmit that police certificate.

This is what was send to my wife. Full Email
For my they didn’t give this email so I contacted my MP she said to send through webform

Shani9925

Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys today my wife's application status changed to decision made from in process can you tell me what's next and how long now to get passport request

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hi guys today my wife's application status changed to decision made from in process can you tell me what's next and how long now to get passport request
I.a next is ppr
Congrats btwn
Whats her timeline