+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Are different countries processed at different rates at LVO? For example Ukraine vs Pakistan, etc
Well the processing rate depends upon several factors the major step for few countries applicnts is BGC.countries with security issues/wars/terrorism issues are screend more in detail through canadian intel that might be time consuming. till pre-arrivals its upto LVO
once bgc starts lvo has no control over it how much time it might take.
Lvo does diffrentiate btwn applicnts from diffrent countries as per looking into file flow from diff countires

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Alhumdulillah finally received a response after ~9 months - got pre arrival letter for services offered. Does anyone have info of what to expect next from here?

May 2019 Applicant
Congrats
Bgc will initiat once its clear (time is not fixed) DM/PPR.
Background (bgc) checks might take from 1 day to year+ totally depends upon applicnt country travel history/job etc

Reactions: lilVC

ZakiHusain

Aug 11, 2020
Today Alhamdulillah I received AdR. I have a Question regarding one of their requested documents. It would be highly appreciated if someone in the same situation help me out.

Divorce certificate: If previously married, please provide our office with a divorce
certificate(s), application(s) for divorce and divorce order(s) Additional divorce
documents for ABC'S previous marriage to XYZ. Please provide an
attested copy of your NADRA divorce certificate and documentation issued by Family
Court, Union Council or Court of Arbitration at the time of the proceedings. Please
include reconciliation notices, issued by Arbitration Council at the time of the
proceedings as the divorce was by Talaq. This must be received at this office by:

Q1: WHICH NADRA DIVORCE CERTIFICATE AS IT IS ISSUED ONLY BY UC.
Q2:
and documentation issued by Family
Court, Union Council or Court of Arbitration at the time of the proceedings. WHICH DOCUMENTS?

PLZ SENIOR HELP ME...

lilVC

Jan 10, 2020
Timeline pls?
Application Received: May 2019
Biometrics: August 2019
AOR2 LVO: November 2019
Additional Documents Request: February 2020
Pre-Arrival Letter: October 2020

Congrats
Bgc will initiat once its clear (time is not fixed) DM/PPR.
Background (bgc) checks might take from 1 day to year+ totally depends upon applicnt country travel history/job etc
Inshallah right on thanks for the info hopefully things keep moving forward for all of us here smoothly.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
My updated timeline:

application sent July 2019
Application received and approved as sponsor aor1 September 2019
biometrics and medical October 3 2019
Application sent to london December 22 2019
Lvo Aor2 Jan 22 2020
*pandemic* lol
Emailed my MP for updated in July august and September 2020, no updates from lvo
Oct 2 2020 adr (evidence of communication, updated imm forms, police certificate, travel history)
ADR email sent back: oct 13 2020
ADR confirmation from lvo: October 13 2020 (minutes after sending documents)

now we wait! Hopefully for the last time! InshAllah
Can you tell me the email you used to send documents and what you mentioned in the email

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Hi. Can someone tell me what ADR means and how do I apply for it? I see people on this forum talking about it.

I applied for my husband in February 2019, last heard in March 2020, and silence since then!
ADR means, Additional Documents Required by CIC/LVO.
They sometimes ask for some more info or document.
These documents usually sent by email or sometimes submit by webform.
I hope, you will have your answer of your question.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
But what’s the Email I sent the document to?
have they asked you to send the ADR through email or GCKey
they ask my wife to send the documents through email and they mentioned to send the documents on following email : LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Check your email in which they asked you for documents and check which email address is mentioned

Annao123

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
have they asked you to send the ADR through email or GCKey
they ask my wife to send the documents through email and they mentioned to send the documents on following email : LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Check your email in which they asked you for documents and check which email address is mentioned
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
They didn’t mention email so do I send it by webform?

Waleed15467

Sep 22, 2020
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.
They didn’t mention email so do I send it by webform?
I just put on webform