+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Hi. Can someone tell me what ADR means and how do I apply for it? I see people on this forum talking about it.

I applied for my husband in February 2019, last heard in March 2020, and silence since then!
What did you hear in March? And it stands for Additonal Documents Required (ADR) you don’t apply for it they are requested from the visa office to be submitted in order to further prices the file

a_ela

Feb 13, 2020
What did you hear in March? And it stands for Additonal Documents Required (ADR) you don’t apply for it they are requested from the visa office to be submitted in order to further prices the file
My husband was asked to come for an interview on March 9th and on March 13th Canada closed down everything. His application is in LVO and nth is moving there, especially interviews. Does not appear to be any alternate to the interview right now.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
August 09, 2019 applicant
File moved to LVO on January 13, 2020
Status changed on ECAS (AoR2) on July 20, 2020
Acknowledgment Email (AoR2) on August 11, 2020

After that complete silence. Now in 15th Month and may be I will have to wait 3 more months as I see the trend.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

hassnain21

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
On online file changed from application received to in process on Oct 8,2020

How much longer any clue??

Sep 30,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020

Sent additional Docs voluntary video calls screenshots and money transfers. Sep 8, 2020
Received confirmation Sep 14, 2020

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
On online file changed from application received to in process on Oct 8,2020

How much longer any clue??

Sep 30,2019
Medical done Nov 25,2019
Bio done on Nov 23,2019
File transfer Feb 4,2019
AOR2 on Aug 19, 2020

Sent additional Docs voluntary video calls screenshots and money transfers. Sep 8, 2020
Received confirmation Sep 14, 2020
congrats! No one can really predict.I’m sure you are in the know as far as the backlog is concerned. Having that said, anywhere between 5-8 more months depending on the above mentioned situation and the complexity of the case. Needless to mention, your luck as well. Overall, I hope you hear the good news asasp.

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
congrats! No one can really predict.I’m sure you are in the know as far as the backlog is concerned. Having that said, anywhere between 5-8 more months depending on the above mentioned situation and the complexity of the case. Needless to mention, your luck as well. Overall, I hope you hear the good news asasp.
Lol no no no not 5-8 months.
It is usually up to 3 months ... but can happen quicker .. i know people who got ppr 2 weeks after submitting adr.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
It is usually up to 3 months ... but can happen quicker .. i know people who got ppr 2 weeks after submitting adr.
Befr covid its was really easy nd smooth i provided thm my adr on 18 jan 2020 nd got pre-arrival on 26 sep 2020. Tho every case is diffrent but the BFD system is btwn 3-4 months according to gcms notes of few applicants who shared their notes. soo for covid era proves wrong every estimation plus the joke crackd by immgration ministr 6000 apps dm /month clears the performance lag among the officers who are on canadian mission in other countries yet we hardly see any movmnt in reality lol soo our brother in comment abv seems to be right lol

Reactions: Social_Distancing

habeeka4444

Sep 22, 2020
Befr covid its was really easy nd smooth i provided thm my adr on 18 jan 2020 nd got pre-arrival on 26 sep 2020. Tho every case is diffrent but the BFD system is btwn 3-4 months according to gcms notes of few applicants who shared their notes. soo for covid era proves wrong every estimation plus the joke crackd by immgration ministr 6000 apps dm /month clears the performance lag among the officers who are on canadian mission in other countries yet we hardly see any movmnt in reality lol soo our brother in comment abv seems to be right lol
Hmmmm
Your timeline (18 Jan) to September 26 for pre arrival is all due to covid during that time frame nothing was happening for anyone as everythinf shut down. However now, they sent massive ADR requests in sept/oct so it’s a matter of time to see how quickly they process it now, based on the commitment (6000/month) and all that the government made

Wahedi

Sep 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london visa office
Hmmmm
Your timeline (18 Jan) to September 26 for pre arrival is all due to covid during that time frame nothing was happening for anyone as everythinf shut down. However now, they sent massive ADR requests in sept/oct so it’s a matter of time to see how quickly they process it now, based on the commitment (6000/month) and all that the government made
18 jan till 18 march there wasnt covid(lvo was working) it was 2 months my point is BFD which is btwn 3-4 months as per my gcms nots nd lots of others.
On aug 3 lvo somehw strtd working i hvnt took the idle months into account of my file processing but pre-covid as per file flow pakistani/afg applicants files arnt processd in given timeframe (most of them) few lucky applicnts get ppr earliy but m talkn bout majority

Last edited:

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
this is true under normal circumstances. I’m Sep. 2019 applicant myself, no ADR has been requested. After the AOR2 back in July of this year, I haven’t heard anything back from IRCC. When requested an update about the file - they stated that my file is in line for an assessing officer for review. That being said, I don’t know how long would it take them to review the file, they might ask for ADR after the review is done then who knows when they are going to be sending the pre-arrival and ppr, but anything can happen and I’m hoping for the best.
2-3 months could be too short to see the results.
keep fingers crossed everyone!!!

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
18 jan till 18 march there wasnt covid(lvo was working) it was 2 months my point is BFD which is btwn 3-4 months as per my gcms nots nd lots of others.
On aug 3 lvo somehw strtd working i hvnt took the idle months into account of my file processing but pre-covid as per file flow pakistani/afg applicants files arnt processd in given timeframe (most of them) few lucky applicnts get ppr earliy but m talkn bout majority
What is BFD?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
The applicants who have crossed their one year mark, Have you guys asked about your status via webform. If yes, do they send you guys proper satisfactory answers or just end up sending the generic responses they send everyone.
Also, any August,Sept or Oct applicant who has recently ordered GCMS notes, Have they started eligibility ?