+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
thanks for your response...last thing shoud this $11000 amount be deposited in her account in pakistan before applying trv or she can show my bank account statement of this amount $11000 ?
one Indian sponsor on here showed $50,000 on his account - his wife was denied in 24 hours.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Based on what I've experienced the TRV just gave me the satisfaction of knowing I tried everything in my power other then that though, I feel it was a waste of $100 and time gathering documents. Do you think it'll be worth applying for?
as i got latest info from you, it seems useless effort for her trv

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Based on what I've experienced the TRV just gave me the satisfaction of knowing I tried everything in my power other then that though, I feel it was a waste of $100 and time gathering documents. Do you think it'll be worth applying for?
If your wife has a low paying job or is a stay at home mom, doesn't matter if you show 1 million dollars on your account, she will still be denied.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
The TRV applicant must satisfy the officer that HE/SHE has strong ties to her country by having a well paying job and property.
no...one million is enough for Canadian immigration satisfaction..they like money, in other words money hungers
If you have one million you dont need spousal sponsorship, you come by investor PR, etc.
However, if you have 1 million dollars on your account and your are unemployed and own no property, then IRCC won't believe it is your money and/or that you have strong ties to your country (for trv visa) lol

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah man, I don't mean to discourage you but based on the reality of the situation and knowing what I know now, I feel it's best to just pray and wait for our PR applications.
Basically Canadian immigration department could not solve the problem of backlog of newly married couples...they could not hire more staff to handle this issue

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Basically Canadian immigration department could not solve the problem of backlog of newly married couples...they could not hire more staff to handle this issue
It is understandable though, immigration (especially spousal) isn't exactly the government's top priority right now. They can sugar coat it all they want but they will focus more on what makes them $$$ right now, especially after giving so many people so much money because of Covid lol.

It sucks for us, but it does make sense.

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
No because his wife had zero on her account, no job, no property, so of course officer will think she has no interest in going back to being poor in India.
I didn't show anything for my wife either, the application still hasn't been denied after 108 days (not that I care anymore), Plus I seriously doubt the application was actually seen by an actual immigration officer and then denied within 24 hours of applying lol. IF ONLY they were that quick to look at files!! haha

Reactions: Phalos and riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I didn't show anything for my wife either, the application still hasn't been denied after 108 days (not that I care anymore), Plus I seriously doubt the application was actually seen by an actual immigration officer and then denied within 24 hours of applying lol. IF ONLY they were that quick to look at files!! haha
They utilize artificial intelligence.

a_ela

Feb 13, 2020
Hi. Can someone tell me what ADR means and how do I apply for it? I see people on this forum talking about it.

I applied for my husband in February 2019, last heard in March 2020, and silence since then!

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Hi. Can someone tell me what ADR means and how do I apply for it? I see people on this forum talking about it.

I applied for my husband in February 2019, last heard in March 2020, and silence since then!
ADR means additional documents required. You don't apply for it. They will send you a request asking for it.