Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Is there anyone who knows how to apply for dubai Police clearance certificate online if you are no longer living in dubai frommpast 4 years?
If you have already provided your UAE PCC certificate then you don't need to submit it again if you haven't lived in Dubai for past 4 years. You can apply for Dubai PCC online, it is extremely easy, no need to submit anything, they will ask you Emirati ID number and will pull data from their database. You only need to change your passport number on PCC if you have new passport now

Mrs.Junaid

May 31, 2020
If you have already provided your UAE PCC certificate then you don't need to submit it again if you haven't lived in Dubai for past 4 years. You can apply for Dubai PCC online, it is extremely easy, no need to submit anything, they will ask you Emirati ID number and will pull data from their database. You only need to change your passport number on PCC if you have new passport now
I didnt sumbit before they asked me now.
Any link if you know from where i can apply online?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Reactions: Mrs.Junaid

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi All,

I have read many messages here mentioning reasons for delayed processing. I dont think that it has anything to do with the relationship check, background or any other check or clearance.

Treatment and timeline varies based on VO and visa category

- LVO just finished my express entry in less than 6 months while now for my Jun19 inland child sponsorship, file was transferred to LVO and recently got an update Decision Made and no COPR yet after 2 weeks.

- Another person from Turkey similar case like mine applied for her child in Jul 19 and got the PR cardin October 19 in just 3 months. Case was processed in Canada.

- Dec 19 Philipine applicants were getting their PPRs few weeks back, check the group

LVO is the slowest among all for processing of sponsorship applications and better to raise this issue on appropriate forums and mention the comparison with other visa offices to highlight the issue.

What relationship check is needed for a child born in Dubai to have this much delay while the case of turkish child born in Dubai processed in just 3 months.

Thanks

Last edited:

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi All,

I have read many messages here mentioning reasons for delayed processing. I dont think that it has anything to do with the relationship check, background or any other check or clearance.

Treatment and timeline varies based on LVO and visa category

- LVO just finished my express entry in less than 6 months while now for my Jun19 inland child sponsorship, file was transferred to LVO and recently got an update Decision Made and no COPR yet after 2 weeks.

- Another person from Turkey similar case like mine applied for her child in Jul 19 and got the PR cardin October 19 in just 3 months. Case was processed in Canada.

- Dec 19 Philipine applicants were getting their PPRs few weeks back, check the group

LVO is the slowest among all for processing of sponsorship applications and better to raise this issue on appropriate forums and mention the comparison with other visa offices to highlight the issue.

What relationship check is needed for a child born in Dubai to have this much delay while the case of turkish child born in Dubai processed in just 3 months.

Thanks
Very good points but can you also email these points to Minister of Immigration as well....I am going to copy the same information with bunch of many other cases going to be mentioned in it as well...

Its getting too ridiculous.......I am waiting since January 2019 and some people since 2018 :(

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Very good points but can you also email these points to Minister of Immigration as well....I am going to copy the same information with bunch of many other cases going to be mentioned in it as well...

Its getting too ridiculous.......I am waiting since January 2019 and some people since 2018 :(
You can write to the minister if he can get info like

- Average processing time by nationality for sponsorship applications (Pakistanis must be one of the longest)

- Average time taken by each visa office for sponsorship Application

This will surely help to target and improve the worst hit applicants

Last edited:
Reactions: normaa

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
A friend of mine got pre-arrival email today. He is March 2019 applicant.
So I guess things are rolling, little slow, but rolling.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Minister / Ministre (IRCC) <IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>
7:33 PM (1 minutes ago)
to me
French
English

Translate message
Turn off for: French
La version française suit

Thank you for your email addressed to the Honourable Marco E.L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship. Please note that all comments and questions are taken seriously, and although Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) cannot provide a personalized response to every message, we will review and consider all comments received.

Are you writing about any of the following subjects?

- Canadian Citizens who are abroad and are writing with an enquiry concerning their travel to Canada, please visit the Global Affairs Canada website https://www.international.gc.ca/gac-amc/contact-contactez/index.aspx?lang=en;
- Deportations (see Canada Border Services Agency);
- Information about your application (visit IRCC’s Services and Information Website for information related to case status and processing times);
- Information about someone else’s application (you must be authorized to receive third‑party information – see Release of Information to an Individual);
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application refusals and corresponding eligibility and admissibility considerations;
- Travel advice, including documents/requirements for travel or immigration to other countries;
- General information about visiting, living, working, or studying in Canada;
- Physical Presence Calculator for citizenship eligibility; and
- Allegations of fraud.

If so, please visit the IRCC Website, or IRCC’s online Help Centre for the information that you are seeking.

If you are writing about another topic, the service standard for a response to correspondence addressed to the Minister is six weeks if it is determined that a reply is warranted.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to write to the Minister.

Hi, Just sent this email and got the auto reply. what do you guys think?

Reactions: Social_Distancing

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
I have been asked to submit updated Schedule A form.
I am trying to fill Schedule A form but the number of rows under "personal history" section are not enough. I don't see an option to add more pages to that form [since its secured], how can I provide more information ?
The cic account section only has 1 upload option.

Also whats the easiest way to get a police certificate from Lahore ?

Last edited:

Gill777

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LOV
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Doc's Request.
12-11-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
IELTS Request
17-11-2017
File Transfer...
01-11-2018
Med's Request
19-09-2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Jan 29, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
February 2019
LANDED..........
16 February 2019
A friend of mine got pre-arrival email today. He is March 2019 applicant.
So I guess things are rolling, little slow, but rolling.
May 2019 applicant
Got pre arrival services letter today
Any idea about coming next

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.