T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
What you guys think??should i email this??add more or less??

Dear Madam/Sir.

I just want to update IRCC about my recent visit and stay with my husband in Pakistan for more than a year. I was with my husband in Pakistan from Last year June 10,2019 until i came back on July 5th, 2020. I had to come back for my family in Canada but now i am planning to go back when his PR comes. We are hoping to travel together. I am missing him alot but due to COVID-19 i was stuck in Pakistan but now i want to go back and bring my husband with me but due to covid-19 second wave i am afraid to travel. Therefore, kindly please let me know about my husband's current status of file? I am extremely excited to live our lives together in Canada.

Ammar Muhammad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020

Dear Madam/Sir.

I just want to update IRCC about my recent visit and stay with my husband in Pakistan for more than a year. I was with my husband in Pakistan from Last year June 10,2019 until i came back on July 5th, 2020. I had to come back for my family in Canada but now i am planning to go back when his PR comes. We are hoping to travel together. I am missing him alot but due to COVID-19 i was stuck in Pakistan but now i want to go back and bring my husband with me but due to covid-19 second wave i am afraid to travel. Therefore, kindly please let me know about my husband's current status of file? I am extremely excited to live our lives together in Canada.
I don't know how effective this would be, but anything is worth trying so yeah, I'd say send it.

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019

Dear Madam/Sir.

Do you have any red flags if u don’t mind me asking? Because lockdown started in March. Your application was one year into it already before lockdown.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Do you have any red flags if u don’t mind me asking? Because lockdown started in March. Your application was one year into it already before lockdown.
Dear I don't think of any red flags when i attached everything with reasons and statements....you know they can treat anything for anyone as red flags....honestly if they have any questions...they can ask me or inquire about it in ADR? but they are complete silent since AOR 2 Dec 10,2019........By the way i just sent email to them.....hopefully i hear something soon. Inshallah.

Alli647

May 6, 2019
You must need to ask FedEx.
I am not sure if FedEx can provide any assistance. London office sent an email to submit passport to VFS Islamabad. VFS already delivered the passport to IRCC on the same day. It should be returned within 4weeks as they mentioned in the email. I am not sure if there is delay due to covid or something else. If anyone has submit passport recently that might help to determine. Usually, it takes 2,3 days or max a week to return passport.

Malik7860

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Dear I don't think of any red flags when i attached everything with reasons and statements....you know they can treat anything for anyone as red flags....honestly if they have any questions...they can ask me or inquire about it in ADR? but they are complete silent since AOR 2 Dec 10,2019........By the way i just sent email to them.....hopefully i hear something soon. Inshallah.
If you or your spouse has lots of travel history then there is what is taking up alot of your time. Or age difference.

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Your timeline is quite similar to me, though I am August 2019 applicant, but I got the AoR2 a day before yours. Plz keep us updated whenever you receive any response. I hope and pray that In Sha Allah we all get the good news very soon and before the end of December-2020 we will meet our spouses.
I am just after you guys November 19 applicant and Aor 2 July 20

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
If you or your spouse has lots of travel history then there is what is taking up alot of your time. Or age difference.
Yea we have alot of travel history before with families together to Dubai and Qatar and after we got married...we been to Maldives and Singapore...yes there is a age difference but i think who doesn't...some are older, younger or same age....but my only concern is that please ask me or send the PPR to my husband.

normaa

Jun 15, 2019
Yea we have alot of travel history before with families together to Dubai and Qatar and after we got married...we been to Maldives and Singapore...yes there is a age difference but i think who doesn't...some are older, younger or same age....but my only concern is that please ask me or send the PPR to my husband.
That makes me nervous. I have a long travel history too and also to different countries. I know its a bit personal but if you don’t mind me asking, what’s the age difference between you guys?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
That makes me nervous. I have a long travel history too and also to different countries. I know its a bit personal but if you don’t mind me asking, what’s the age difference between you guys?
what your timeline? its 6 years...

Last edited:

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
But do they check travel history for pre arrival? I thought pre arrival is just for relationship approval? Correct me I’m wrong