+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

EssoEsspee

Sep 22, 2020
@Mrs. Ali, I'm sorry if I offend you but I am also a wife living away from my husband waiting for PPR, however you are providing too much personal information and your emotional breakdown's mentally effect us all. We understand and get it that you are going through stress but daily reading your 20+ comments just going on about it makes it complicated for the rest of us to keep it together as well and this forum is not suitable for that kind of bonding and sharing of information. We are here to get information about spousal visa updates only, useful information or queries regarding visa updates. So, it's just a request that kindly refrain from such kind of sharing of personal details. Other than that we hope you get to your husband soon and live happily together, Peace x.

With love,
Mrs. Arslan
mrs. moti, she is just trying to help people. What personal information does she share? If you can’t handle it then maybe you should go look for a safe space somewhere. I don’t think sponsorship is for you. Maybe you are jealous that your husband doesn’t want you to come here, but as for everyone else, at least most of the people and not the fobs that agree with you, no one cares as much as you do.

She is just trying to be helpful, again. Please take your negativity somewhere else.

Have a nice day

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
mrs. moti, she is just trying to help people. What personal information does she share? If you can’t handle it then maybe you should go look for a safe space somewhere. I don’t think sponsorship is for you. Maybe you are jealous that your husband doesn’t want you to come here, but as for everyone else, at least most of the people and not the fobs that agree with you, no one cares as much as you do.

She is just trying to be helpful, again. Please take your negativity somewhere else.

Have a nice day
A whole lot of people agreed to what I said, so no need to get personal love. I don't need your opinion about my life. You girls can chit chat in the message corner. Again Peace x
(Will not be replying to any lame burnt replies to this. Not here for a cat fight. )

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Hi,
ECAS showing Decision Made for my child but no email yet. Got pre arrival letter few days back. LVO, May 2019 applicant

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi everyone,

First of all...i want to appreciate how much thankful i am to you guys on this forum for all types of emotional support...this platform is really helpful in many ways.....i guess the feelings and torture we all went through and still going through is a lot to handle by anyone.....there are things and feelings you can't share with your own families because you don't want to upset them even more....its ok to share here but please DO NOT Judge anyone and most important RESPECT each other's feelings.....we all are in this together....

Today i'm very sad......you know since i received that generic reply from my MP last week.....today was Oct 1st but no one got anything...makes me wonder now should i email LVO again or not?? what else i should do cuz at the end of the day we all care about our marriages and relationships...this is the most weak but stronger relationship in the world......but long distance for long time really damages it.....I hope we all be reunited soon and once again THANKS alot for your support and sharing with us...this keep us all going and not getting us down.....

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

First of all...i want to appreciate how much thankful i am to you guys on this forum for all types of emotional support...this platform is really helpful in many ways.....i guess the feelings and torture we all went through and still going through is a lot to handle by anyone.....there are things and feelings you can't share with your own families because you don't want to upset them even more....its ok to share here but please DO NOT Judge anyone and most important RESPECT each other's feelings.....we all are in this together....

Today i'm very sad......you know since i received that generic reply from my MP last week.....today was Oct 1st but no one got anything...makes me wonder now should i email LVO again or not?? what else i should do cuz at the end of the day we all care about our marriages and relationships...this is the most weak but stronger relationship in the world......but long distance for long time really damages it.....I hope we all be reunited soon and once again THANKS alot for your support and sharing with us...this keep us all going and not getting us down.....

Didn’t you just got back from Pakistan?

Update them about that or email again to London asking for an update. You are almost into 2 years. Get on it girl! Did you order notes?

It’s hard to be patient all the time.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Didn’t you just got back from Pakistan?

Update them about that or email again to London asking for an update. You are almost into 2 years. Get on it girl! Did you order notes?

It’s hard to be patient all the time.
Yes i came back from pakistan in July after living with him for more than a year....i guess you're right..i should update them...i am going into 2 years...their silence is killing me...its making me wonder.....what is wrong with my file??

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Yes i came back from pakistan in July after living with him for more than a year....i guess you're right..i should update them...i am going into 2 years...their silence is killing me...its making me wonder.....what is wrong with my file??
Better to send email to LVO asking for update only without providing any further information.

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I'm oct 21st applicant, my file transferred to LVO on same date as yours and my ecas status changed on 21 July as application received, I received AOR2 by email on 19th August 2020. I'm just worried because my ecas still shows application received. And there's no line about correspondence of acknowledgement or processing of file. I don't know if they didn't update it or not working over it.
It’s normal..wait begins