Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
Yes and took $3500 at the beginning of the application and she never responds to any emails of mine.

Every Knowledge I gained is through this forum. I asked her about the notes myself, she never even suggested it even thou I'm on 17 month.

Sad reality no one does anything for free, I mean ordering notes will take 10 mins the most but she couldn't do it.
My lawyer also charged $2500+ and it was pretty much useless because all they did was submit my file for me after checking that everything is in order. After that and especially during this pandemic, it has been hard to even get a hold of the lawyer. Everything they say or do, I can do it myself via the webforms. To all new people applying, just do it yourself.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Omg I really feel for you. I could have helped you complete your spousal sponsorship application for free. I basically did my dad and I’s all by myself. Only thing I had was a consultation with a immigration lawyer and that cost me 280 dollars which was a ripoff because nothing useful came from it. It would have cost a couple thousand to complete our application too but I chose to do my own luckily.

At least you can not get taken advantage on the gcms notes so good luck with your process. :)
Don't be disappointed, my wife paid 6500 :/ and it was her choice to go with them, since I am not in Canada, although I had an experience in London with them,i told her but she goes, oh what if something happen we ll regret it later, we already regret it :/ they are such idiots, once I get there I ll fix them properly. Sue them left right and front at many things, I am keeping the record of everything, you should too :)
Main thing is to get everything sorted first, in sha Allah once thats done, you ll feel nothing.

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Insha Allah things are really speeding up! You will hear something soon as per the trend is showing. I know the wait is really ridiculously long but in my case, I didn’t hear anything for an year, may be because of a second marriage red flag. But it’s all worth it in the end! You’ll Insha Allah hear something very soon.
InshaAllah!!
Indeed, Allah is Kareem.

Reactions: Scloud97

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Can someone please tell me what’s the process to do the fingerprints in Pakistan.
Do we need to take appointment at vfs or we just go there without appointment and give fingerprints at vfs.
If need appointment then please guide me how to make an appointment.
Thanks
You have to go to VFS, yes you need an appointment.
Goodluck!

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
You and i had a similar situation timeline i remember before the Covid situation.
I also had DM in March
My ECAS went into In Process at end of July. And after 2 weeyls it went back to DM and then on 14th August I had PPR.
So consider this a good sign. Hopefully you will be receiving PPR as well
Congrats!

The one who received PPR, can tell me when you had sent your application?
Was it in March 2019 ?
Thank you!!

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
Assalamu alaikum guys,

Any update regarding receiving PPR or DM??
Anyone else has received it??
Guys please keep us posted.
We all are anxiously waiting for good news, no matter who receives it but wanna to know.

Allah Kareem

vdevil786

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
if they did not started security and background check. then what they did till march. Weird. what is remaining other than these two major steps. medical is already done? would you re apply for notes?
Yes Medical is done and as per ecas/notes they received it as well

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO office most likely would ask for re medical. I believe that might be the reason for your application status was changed from “decision made” to “ in process”.
So I have some good news. London Visa emailed me and informed me that the medical has been extended until end of year due to Covid-19. Also asked if PR applicant is able to arrive before the new expiry date. So looks like its in the final stage and should be receiving PPR soon inshallah

Pakigirl

May 9, 2019
So I have some good news. London Visa emailed me and informed me that the medical has been extended until end of year due to Covid-19. Also asked if PR applicant is able to arrive before the new expiry date. So looks like its in the final stage and should be receiving PPR soon inshallah
what is your timeline?

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
W
when was the medical expiring in your case anyway?
thanks

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
I got the same email yesterday

Reactions: MMateen