+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Can you please tell me when was ur interview and medical held. I am hearing that in some cases they are not taking interviews. Did they take yours? Please share your timeline as well. Will be very much appreciated :)
No I applied for TRV, and got it approved

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Can you please tell me when was ur interview and medical held. I am hearing that in some cases they are not taking interviews. Did they take yours? Please share your timeline as well. Will be very much appreciated :)
My PR application is still pending am November 2019 applicant

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
No I applied for TRV, and got it approved
Have you used the same medical tests for TRV? if so, how did you get the copy of medical results, the Islamabad office didn't give us anything after medicals and one more thing, how long it took your TRV application to process?

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Visa offices in Pakistan opening do not effect us spousal sponsorship applicants do they? I think once LVO completes processing the passport is sent to Canadian High Commission in Islamabad to issue visa.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Visa offices in Pakistan opening do not effect us spousal sponsorship applicants do they? I think once LVO completes processing the passport is sent to Canadian High Commission in Islamabad to issue visa.
your medicals are expired, have they asked you to redo medicals?

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Have you used the same medical tests for TRV? if so, how did you get the copy of medical results, the Islamabad office didn't give us anything after medicals and one more thing, how long it took your TRV application to process?
You dont need to ask for a copy, just attach your medical receipt which you have when you had your medical done

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
i am june 2019 applicant... they asked me to pay permanent residence fee on 24 oct 2019 and 0n 19 nov they sent me aknowledgement recipt but now its been 8 months since i havnt heard from them... is LVO working on our applications or not? i am going through deep depression just because of this uncertain situation. i dont want to live without my husband anymore