+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Usama kharal

May 28, 2020
Yeah, They are taking too much time. I must say, they are now playing with our emotions. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and since then no update. But there are still two months (9 weeks) remaining to cross the one year tentative timeline. But after seeing your timeline, I am so much worrying that what they will do with me.
Dont worry! Everyones case is different in sha allah it will be different for you and much quicker than mine. They had doubts about my case because they thought the marriage is only done for the purpose of PR. All the best to you dont worry.. the more we all stress the harder it will get for us lets all pray in sha allah

Reactions: wardahyousaf

ZOOZ

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Category........
Other
Has your decision been made yet? My status hasn’t been back yet.
Edit: I am waiting for PPR. Decision made in April 2020
no decision made yet but we have prearrival letter. We are waiting for decision made and PPR as all other steps complete. Our screen still not fixed - is yours? I’ve contacted IT about it.... waiting to hear back.

Reactions: Scloud97

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
no decision made yet but we have prearrival letter. We are waiting for decision made and PPR as all other steps complete. Our screen still not fixed - is yours? I’ve contacted IT about it.... waiting to hear back.
Mines not fixed either. It’s been almost more than 3 days.

Reactions: ZOOZ

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
It’s so confusing - makes me think something is happening - hopefully positive news soon.
Oh hopefully, I’m keeping up my hopes high as it’s almost the end of our ordeal and hope the same for you. Please keep us posted if you notice any change in your status. I’ll let you know if there’s an update on mine.

Reactions: ZOOZ

usman6858

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Surrey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-13-2019
File Transfer...
11-26-2019
would you mind telling at what stage your application is ?
No real update after the file was transferred to LVO in November. I voluntarily sent pictures of my trip. And a recent inquiry resulted in a generic reply of them working on the file and delays due to COVID.

Reactions: Ella 22

taha27

Apr 12, 2020
I have login my online account It was showing your application status not available since 4 days . Does anyone experiencing same. What does it mean