File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
No I’m the principal applicant, female.

Date submitted was: Feb 2 2018
received PFL: May 6 2019 (waited more than a year for a movement in my file finally)
Additional documents Request (ADR): Dec 2019
Interview letter received: Jan 16 2020
Interview Date: Feb 19 2020
Request for Re-med: same day of the interview
Medical Completed: March 12
Decision Made: April 8
Did you attend the interview by yourself or accompanied with sponsor? What were the question at interview? If you don’t mind telling!
thanks

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hi, my beautiful wife and I filled out the web form, we’ve been waiting for my case to get approved to Canada for 26 months now. The webform reply I received last week they said background check and criminality check is done they're just waiting for a final review and nobody knows how long that will take... I was doing research on equité procédural and I wanted to ask Should we go further with it or will it be harmful towards our case.
If yes what is the procedure, how long will it take, do I have to wait more, are we applicable for it?

• Haha
Reactions: azfar11

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Did you attend the interview by yourself or accompanied with sponsor? What were the question at interview? If you don’t mind telling!
thanks
No, my spouse’s presence was made mandatory and as the officer had a lot of doubts about the marriage genuinity. Luckily he was in Pakistan those days. First I was called in alone, then both of us together. He was not questioned separately. The officer was Caucasian female, a very nice person. She confirmed on the spot that she believes and is satisfied that our relationship is genuine, and would issue remedical right away. The questions were basically about our likes, dislikes, how well we know each other, what I know about his life in Canada, his previous marriage, what he knows about me and what are our future plans. The questions were very detailed, pertaining to our specific situation. Of course one of the question was: what would you do if I deny your case? I and hubby answered, he will move to Pakistan in that case and will appeal the decision too in the meantime as we just want to be together.

Reactions: akbarz and Kz_hasn

Pinky Orange

Apr 13, 2019
When 12 months time period complete, and no visa issued so people said sponsor should contact to local MP in your area, so kindly share the official website where is it written to contact MP ,????
Please guide me

rah_2019

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi,
I am April 04, 2019 Applicant , From Pakistan. Last email received was on Dec 04 2019 that the file has been received by LVO, After that i waited till april 2020 but no update, i also ordered GC notes last status was checking background checks for the PA , but till now no update i even send them the webform but no response.

R there any applicants from April 2019 waiting for response from LVO?
April applicant moved file in Nov and AOR2 received in Nov too. They ask for additional doc in Jan since then no response.

Reactions: vdevil786

Usama kharal

May 28, 2020
Can you please share your timeline
Can you please share your timeline
Hi guys.. il post my timeline here
Feb 25th 2019 file received
In april 2019 got biometrics and medical request
November 28 file sent to London Visa Office
Asked for further proof dec 3rd
Proof sent right away
No response since..
It totally sucks i have no idea why these guys are taking so much time.. its been over 15 months.. i have gone to visit my wife twice and i have attached everything, pictures, tickets, conversations everything possible.. but they are still checking eligibilty..
I hope it works out for all of us in sha allah

Reactions: Ella 22

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, my beautiful wife and I filled out the web form, we’ve been waiting for my case to get approved to Canada for 26 months now. The webform reply I received last week they said background check and criminality check is done they're just waiting for a final review and nobody knows how long that will take... I was doing research on equité procédural and I wanted to ask Should we go further with it or will it be harmful towards our case.
If yes what is the procedure, how long will it take, do I have to wait more, are we applicable for it?
Hahaha beautiful wife means? Isn’t it too much to write this here

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi guys.. il post my timeline here
Feb 25th 2019 file received
In april 2019 got biometrics and medical request
November 28 file sent to London Visa Office
Asked for further proof dec 3rd
Proof sent right away
No response since..
It totally sucks i have no idea why these guys are taking so much time.. its been over 15 months.. i have gone to visit my wife twice and i have attached everything, pictures, tickets, conversations everything possible.. but they are still checking eligibilty..
I hope it works out for all of us in sha allah
Yeah, They are taking too much time. I must say, they are now playing with our emotions. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and since then no update. But there are still two months (9 weeks) remaining to cross the one year tentative timeline. But after seeing your timeline, I am so much worrying that what they will do with me.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Yeah, They are taking too much time. I must say, they are now playing with our emotions. My file was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 and since then no update. But there are still two months (9 weeks) remaining to cross the one year tentative timeline. But after seeing your timeline, I am so much worrying that what they will do with me.
Rana sahab don't count months from March onwards. March, April, May and God forbid June are wasted because LVO isn't even working. I got Decision Made back in March and if there was no corona then DM is followed up with a PPR within 1-2 days or max a week. However, its been three months and no PPR. Repeated inquiries have revealed that they aren't working and once things will go back to normal they will issue PPR.

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi,
I am April 04, 2019 Applicant , From Pakistan. Last email received was on Dec 04 2019 that the file has been received by LVO, After that i waited till april 2020 but no update, i also ordered GC notes last status was checking background checks for the PA , but till now no update i even send them the webform but no response.

R there any applicants from April 2019 waiting for response
1st April Applicant

Usama kharal

May 28, 2020
When 12 months time period complete, and no visa issued so people said sponsor should contact to local MP in your area, so kindly share the official website where is it written to contact MP ,????
Please guide me
It honestly doesnt make any difference, i have done it twice and they give the same answer.. totally useless

Reactions: Pinky Orange