+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ella 22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Aoa, this thing about LVO resuming from June 1 what is the source? Also not being pessimistic here but has there been any mention by CIC so far about speeding things with the lockdown?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Aoa, this thing about LVO resuming from June 1 what is the source? Also not being pessimistic here but has there been any mention by CIC so far about speeding things with the lockdown?
I don't have any source that when will LVO resume their routine work? I have only assumed and hopped this because of easement of lockdown in UK.

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
I am hoping that LVO will start their work from today as UK Government has eased the lockdown on last Friday. Now i am waiting for that lucky applicant who will get the update first.
May All of us get some good news soon... hope they really start working

Deeba1

Nov 26, 2019
They have already started working again it seems. I just checked my wife’s application on GCKey and it had a ghost update like it was updated but I checked and nothing has been changed so that’s progress right?
Did u receive any thing new after the ghost update please let us know if u recieve any new update

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
When Did u submit ur application let me know when u get an update
I am already with my family and it's been long time.
It's actually for my younger bro, who has applied for his family, he had applied in last year March 2019.
He had received an email in Jan 2020 from LVO regarding some more info.
It was clearly mentioned in his email that please provide these info so we will issue visa for your family.
He had provided all required info and waiting for PPR which was expected in late March but all of sudden this pandemic and the world has changed.
Allah Kareem

sameera888

Oct 30, 2017
Hello fellow member need help to find a experienced desi immigration lawyer OR consultant in Toronto area .
please any recommendation please share details i really need to talk to some experience person to discuess for spousal sponsorship ..
thanks in advance

SahilAasi

Nov 27, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
08-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
My gckey changed today to;

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

but in in current status said application updated

Scloud97

Star Member
May 3, 2020
My gckey changed today to;

Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

but in in current status said application updated
Got the exact same message on my GCKEY as well. Status currently unavailable but it read Application/Profile Updated.